Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Image Removed.

Can any of you fine detectives tell me where to find the hair and outfit in this picture?

Very interested in it for my vampire character. Thank you for any help!

Outfit is part of Hentai Mania. http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25612

Edited by geechan

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason I don't think it was released was because it has a really high polycount. if it was to be released, it would need to drop about half to three-fourths the number of polys to reduce the possible number of complaints of the framerate suddenly dropping while wearing the clothing, meaning that detail would have to be lost.

Does anyone know which race mod it is being displayed in this picture:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3721/20110114132948fe7.jpg

I read that it's supposed to be a "Diablo Elf" but I have searched for it, and alas, have not found it. Any info regarding this picture would be awesome! ;)

hello mod detectives. Looking to start an assassin type character :) i have found some cool outfits but anyone know any good assassin weapon(s), animation replacers, and most importantly assassin quests? (yes i've played through dark brotherhood already probably 5 times). Also you can suggest more outfits too cuz I'm sure there are plenty I haven;t seen yet.

Thanks

I read that it's supposed to be a "Diablo Elf" but I have searched for it, and alas, have not found it. Any info regarding this picture would be awesome! ;)

I think Diablo Elf is part of XEORC. the latest version is XEORC4 1.5.

Thank you very much for letting me know. Think I'll have to skip it though as I otherwise might risk to mess something up really bad, since the mod is in a language I can't understand. :confused:

Edited by mawarm

Thanks for the replies, guys! I had one more question, not sure if this is the right place to ask.

I very much want those SKS Ren hairs from the first pic, so I googled it and went to some japanese blog (first result) and downloaded the merged files there. Now Oblivion won't open, hahah.

So I was wondering if someone knows where to find the meshes and textures for the SKS Ren hairs? So I could just manually add them in using construction set. I tried googling it and I kept getting links to the Ren beauty pack hairs. >_>

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit 1: Nevermind, did some lurking around ancient posts from these forums and came across the keywords to search to get a file that actually had meshes and textures included in it. Gonna try adding it in now, so disregard this, hahah.

Edit 2: Worked like a charm! *high fives self*

Edited by HelloStranger

In response to mawarm's pic he posted... I'm curious about the armor... again. xD

Edit: Thanks a ton Omeletted, didn't want to make a new post (and potentially cause trouble xD) but I did want to say thanks to not just you, but all of the mod detectives here for their time and effort they put into helping us. Not many people say it, but I know everyone's grateful for the help. :)

Edited by Retik