Skyrim is very popular on the Gameinformer website.

CamonnaTong

I think this is splendid as long-term Elder Scroll Fans I think we should be happy as well with Bethesda Softworks/BGS because of this. On average in a few days Skyrim can get over 20 pages of feedback from users. Whereas, (Feels like I'm in Student Congress again.) other games such as Mass Effect (Still a good series.) gets if they're luck 10. This really makes me happy for Todd Howard and his team.

If you see here from GI http://www.gameinfor...spx?PageIndex=1 There is already almost 20 pages of posts and in 2 days. I think that is awesome and as I said before I feel really happy for Bethesda Softworks and Todd Howard's Bethesda Game Studios.

What is your thoughts on this matter?

Bethesda have used Game Informer for their initial exclusives for a while now; I believe since Oblivion. Not sure about Morrowind. I've got a blown up version of the front cover of Game Informer magazine with the first Fallout 3 announcement exclusive as the cover image, signed by the Bethesda dev team and framed, hanging up in my office :)

That's awesome Dark0ne I was just looking at the GI website and there was only little detail about Morrowind it wasn't exclusive like Oblivion. Oblivion was so recognized by GI because it showed what New-Gen Consoles can do and was to be released when the 360 came out. Oblivion and Fallout 3 had it's own Cover Story and when Skyrim was announced they probably went TES insane. Might be wrong but I know they love the series, at least Reiner and Hanson and Miller I know do. As they even said it. By the way was it given to you by Bethesda or Game Informer? <br><br>Also have you ever heard of XPlay It's a Video Game Music Orchestra. They are doing Oblivion and Morrowind this year. They had Oblivion 3 years in a row. It also shows footage of the game. In my estimate on a ten Meter projection.It's pretty neat. I got the CD from them with the 9 minute Reign of the Septims. Also can't wait for Nerevar Rising which is what Morrowind's is called. I still listen to it today and I got it a couple of years ago. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

I have been getting GI for years unnumbered. JK They have been great tho. Definitely my favorite magazine along with PC gamer.

I bought the actual game soundtracks back when they came in the package together, Pretty sweet! I love your link tho, king of wish they would come to St. Louis.