Mod load order

robx99

So, are you saying that even if i have no problems like the ones you mentioned above, i can still leave Contents Checker checked without fearing Ghouls becoming Dragons, and so on?

Because lastest build i left it checked just in case, but it wasn't listed in the Bashed Patch Readme, so i guess nothing is erroneous.

Edited by robx99

Alright then.

Just one more question. In my Mod List (Wrye Flash), 3 esps from MMM (1 is mergeable) share a orange checkbox.

By checking the Readme it says:

* Orange: Some mods have changed order. Oblivion and TESCS will adjust for this when you load. However, if some of the mods that you depend made conflicting changes to the same item, a different mod may now dominate because of the reordering.

So, should i be worried?

The esps in loading order are:

Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty + FWE.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp

That just means that Wrye disagrees with that positioning in the load order, not necessarily that it's wrong. I get that on Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp myself, but it is doesn't make a bit of difference since that esp was merged into the bashed patch anyway.

Strangely enough, one of these Orange checkbox turned the line pink (probably after a BOSS launch), and was tagged to be imported (Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp).

Now, only one isn't disabled (Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty + FWE.esp) and even if i move it to the end of the MMM load order, it still shows as orange.

Edited by robx99