The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is the way to do it? Really :facepalm: I guess when I go into the forest I'll just meditate and take potions on the off chance a nekker(s) will show up AND WATCH THE TIME CLOCK!

........and I must, must, must, find that blacksmith (I saw him only ONCE) to get my silver sword :P

So, this is the way to do it? Really :facepalm: I guess when I go into the forest I'll just meditate and take potions on the off chance a nekker(s) will show up AND WATCH THE TIME CLOCK!

........and I must, must, must, find that blacksmith (I saw him only ONCE) to get my silver sword :P

You can find the blacksmith in Flotsam, when you exit the inn, just go till you reach the wall then on your right you will find a dwarven blacksmith (non-human district).

Thanks MarkoBG,

Last night I must of run around in Flotsom for over an hour looking for that blacksmith. Is there a special "time" to find him? Would you call him a "craftsman" or a "merchant". I swear I run in circles and the one time I decided to try a different door I ended up in a forest fighting nekkers (and dying-see previous post).

Thanks MarkoBG,

Last night I must of run around in Flotsom for over an hour looking for that blacksmith. Is there a special "time" to find him? Would you call him a "craftsman" or a "merchant". I swear I run in circles and the one time I decided to try a different door I ended up in a forest fighting nekkers (and dying-see previous post).

There are three craftsman in total in act I. The dwaven craftsman i mentioned, Cedric, and the third guy in Lobiden,

you will come across the third guy during poker face quest

And they are all labeld as craftsmen on the map (another hint ;))

Dwarf has some nice silver sword diagrams, that should help with nekkers. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

@Mondo Press ESC go in options then Gameplay, scroll down for it

had same problem, had to switch the LMB to a key on the keyboard, only way I could click fast enough to load ballista...after firing I switched it back

I think if someone played TW now after DAO, ME1 and 2 and the like, they might find it a tad bit "oldstyle". I replayed it recently and I can see now that it isn't as flashy and smooth as the games are now. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVED the game back then but I was playing Dungeon Siege before that. Games have come along way in such a short time.

TW2 has been releasing a lot of actual game play that looks fantastic. If you Google, The Witcher 10 minute demo, you can watch for 10 minutes(!) the main character Geralt walking around. This will give you an idea of the cinematics.

After the disaster of DA2 (my opinion) I'm glad there is something to look forward to.

Not to worry your not the only one that thought that DA2 was a disaster. After Playing through DA2 for the first time I was so looking forward to TW2 to be released it wasn't funny. Only played through DA2 twice went back and played through DAO once again as well as for NWN. Which was even better than DA2.

• 1 month later...

i need a savegame by defeating kayran

The only problem with that is that you'll get a character that has been created to someone else's ideal , probably fighting and dealing with situations in a totally different way from yourself.