The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 2 features i want in every game, Jim :)

And Halo, i don't know, have you used the registration soft in the game directory (if its like TW1)? Is it Steam version you have?

Edit:

And Jim, don't talk about the graphics, tell me 'bout the story line! Is it enthralling? How is the combat? How is the inventory? How is the landscape? How is the general feel???

Edited by HellsMaster

Okay, now I'm pissed off. I can't play the game, because Securom doesn't recognise my serial. WTF?

Looking at some comments from players it does appear that the 0 and o are very similar and people are entering the wrong code as a result, might be worth trying to swap them about and see what happens. I got my serial via email so just copy pasted it.

That's 2 features i want in every game, Jim :)

And Halo, i don't know, have you used the registration soft in the game directory (if its like TW1)? Is it Steam version you have?

Edit:

And Jim, don't talk about the graphics, tell me 'bout the story line! Is it enthralling? How is the combat? How is the inventory? How is the landscape? How is the general feel???

I don't know about the story, the voice acting is good so far but haven't had a chance to play because I should be "other things". :whistling: