The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

Okie, lets try to keep the thread from hereon now DA2 referenceless.

Enjoy the game, talk to us about it and try to keep the thread on topic. I don't think i am going to receive my copy today meaning that i'll have to wait till tommorow.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhhh.. this i might not like. Is it all in one? Group/strong/fast?

Edit: Now i am pissed off, i just recieved an email saying my item just got dispatched and should arrive within 2-5 working days....

Edited by HellsMaster

You click for fast and hard attack, but it's not an absolute clickfest. You have to time blows, know when to evade, when to block etc. I'm finding it quite challenging on Normal difficulty. If you run in and just click away you die in 3 or 4 seconds. A lot better done than the first game, if you ask me, because in the first game it was entirely possible to just attack and not be hit by anyone. I miss the fighting styles, but the way you can chain attacks together here is also something really nice.

Awesome game so far.

I much prefer the combat in the this game to the first, the only issue is sometimes the targeting is little funny, I kept targetting those bloody torches in the dungeon. :unsure:

I much prefer the combat in the this game to the first, the only issue is sometimes the targeting is little funny, I kept targetting those bloody torches in the dungeon. :unsure:

Yeah, that sucked because the guards were hitting the crap right out of me. You can always target using Alt, but that seems a bit wonky as well. I targeted an enemy and started attacking him, so another enemy moved between us and even though my sword sweeped through the second enemy, it didn't actually hurt him.