The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

I hope I can tone it down without losing out, my eyes can't really handle it. I also still think that there is too much green, or at least the forests are too green.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed The Witcher and very much looking forward to playing the sequel

Everything I've heard about it so far sounds promising, and I hope they aren't going to turn out another one of these poor quality sequels... and yes, I'm looking at you Dragon Age 2

Hopefully the Witcher will fill the gap nicely before Skyrim

I hope I can tone it down without losing out, my eyes can't really handle it. I also still think that there is too much green, or at least the forests are too green.

I dare say you could alter the settings for your graphics card to compensate, I know ATI have a RGB settings page. I still can't see the issue though, I checked the screens on a laptop and iPad and they looked the same so it's not my monitors colour settings hiding it from me.

It's not you, I have a bad eye. Blooming effects included would my left eye to throb like hell. I guess a better option is to back away for 15 min and rest.

Also: TheSkyrimBlog, please don't bring DA2 into this (and this is for everyone else in future). I like to discuss about a game without going on a fight between to companies.

It's not you, I have a bad eye. Blooming effects included would my left eye to throb like hell. I guess a better option is to back away for 15 min and rest.

Also: TheSkyrimBlog, please don't bring DA2 into this (and this is for everyone else in future). I like to discuss about a game without going on a fight between to companies.

In one of their videos they mentioned extensive graphics options to help make the game as scalable as possible, maybe there will be something in there you could alter to tone it down a bit?

please don't bring DA2 into this (and this is for everyone else in future). I like to discuss about a game without going on a fight between to companies.

.....Yeah.

All things considered.... DA2/BioWare/EAgames is a subject that has a lot of really mixed feelings going on right now with a lot of different people.

Dont want another dispute about that going on, really.

Leaving them outta the convo sounds like a good idea to me. :thumbsup:

-DW

Maybe jim, idk I have my doubts. I wish them well with TW2 but I'll wait for a while and see what people really think (minus deranged fanboys and trolls).

Maybe jim, idk I have my doubts. I wish them well with TW2 but I'll wait for a while and see what people really think (minus deranged fanboys and trolls).

Indeed, I learnt the hard way from Oblivion that what the devs tell us and reality can be two very different things.