The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

Um...what has happened to the official forums? Where have they gone? They used to be at tw2.thewitcher.com/forum/ and now they're gone, and the new site has no forums on it as far as I can see.

WHAT!?

Lord knows, they seem to have vanished. I have my CD key now and was going to get the game registration out of the way.

Edit: Mystery solved by the magic of Twitter.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5554/52244937.jpg

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or both... *shifty eyes* I'm more inclined to see what the next Hitman will involve, more about ME3, and more about other games that catch my interest. I do hope that CDP will move on from TW and make their own IP.

I pre-ordered it yesterday on Steam for 45 euro, and 2 hours later I noticed that at GOG.com it is cheaper (45$) , and you get to pre-load and get avatars, wallpapers and other stuff WITH the digital deluxe content.

Damn you Steam!

Ah good ol' Steam. Poaching its customers like ravens.

And i am cool with a console version now, after all the PC settings will have some Uber graphics, so to speak. Apparently current gen consoles are too weak to run it on High. CDP might wait for new consoles first.

Hmm, I don't know about uber graphics, I have it downloaded to my desktop PC, which apparently fulfils the recommended specs and not the minimum. Should the desktop not cope, I do of course have the option of re-downloading on my gaming laptop.