Dragon Species in Skyrim

AurianaValoria1

I would like a red dragon. Your character is the dragon born and the Akatosh dragon is red. To me it makes sensethat friendlyor semi-friendly helpful dragon would be red. However a summoned dragon might be under special magical constraints so a black dragon wouldn't suprise me.

I have played games and read many fantasy novels were there are friendly or neutral dragons. Dragons that help you, train you, advise and ocassionally travel with you. The idea of friendly and neutral dragons is is quite natural to me. Not all dragons ar evil. Evil as in being an enemy andwanting to destroy a world that the dragon believes betrayed him. Bethesda is sneaky and good and evil can be questioned.

I don't think I would want a companion dragon because that to me too uber. A dragon can toss a giant like a match stick so what could it do to a human? When you see some bandits appraching just say, "Hey, Red, take those silly idiots out for me, please" and lo they are kindling. That I think would be too much but one to give you advice or training or explain something to you or even just chat a bit that would be fun.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depth is nice and all, but how would Bethesda add depth to the creatures that are supposed to be the main adversaries in the game? Making the player able to enter conversation with them perhaps, but what would the dragons have to say? Should there be less evil dragons around that could offer quests and stuff?

I like the idea of impartial dragons. Plus, I KNOW I read something about some dragons learning the Common Tongue, so it wouldn't be too out there to put in a few quest giving dragons. Ones that I don't have to use every damn potion I've painstakingly collected to kill. :biggrin:

Well I am dragon born blessed by the gods to DESTROY dragons not have a bloody tea party with them so if it's got scales I'm killing it yeah that goes for u to argonian slime

ROTFLMA You do have a point.

the dragon avatar of akatosh was gold not red...

Thank you, why do I think of it as red? Another species enters the list. A good one I think. A wise dragon who can give advice. Not a friend or a companion but a lofty, almost god like figure guiding the dragon born.

Thank you, why do I think of it as red? Another species enters the list. A good one I think. A wise dragon who can give advice. Not a friend or a companion but a lofty, almost god like figure guiding the dragon born.

But it was an avatar, not an actual dragon. The color might have just been a part of the apparition.

But it was an avatar, not an actual dragon. The color might have just been a part of the apparition.

I thought it was gold simply because it was on fire. :confused: That, and Akatosh is a god, not just a dragon.

In the most recent videos, one dragon looked kind of rusty in color...and the other was confirmed as a "Frost Dragon." It looked whitish/bluish.

I think the one in the first gameplay trailer looked black.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

ehhmm i think you were called dragonborn because you contain dragon blood and that is sadist family crap xD

wel the dragons talk dont they and you learn theire language wouldnt it be usual to talk 2 at least 1 dragon which wouldnt destroy yah

and well it would be cool to summon 1 for a brief moment like 10 seconds or something in which 1 would come down the sky and puts some flames around you enemies.

you should consider the fact that up to a sum of 3 dragons attacked the people who played the first demo and nobody knows how many more that can be.

so i guess a little help could be very positive xD

and offcourse we like to have most dragons as enemies but its still bethesda were talking bout right?