New Vegas Hunting Ground

AllanOcelot

If you're looking for ideas, I'm always happy to come up with something. I read a pretty decent amount of sci-fi/fantasy and like to think of myself as fairly coherent, well-spoken, and able to come up with some decent suggestions, and I'd be more than happy to bounce some ideas off of you as needed.

WTFG, on your mod idea,

Good write up, Let me know if your gonna incorporate Black Powder Rifles.

My next major mod will address that, but Im totally tied up in this one.

Probable till June at this rate.

G/L and keep the flow going.

Its alwas kewl to use another persons creation.

I just shot every single NPC character I created tonight.

Just cause they didnt do 1 simple thing I asked twice.

I love modding. :wallbash:

Edited by Floatsup

Aha,

Thank you all for the kind words.

Yes, Native american armor would be INSANE to model, and would love to get to work on some :D

It would be cool to make it show a fair bit of skin, like real native americans, none of this age of empires rubbish aha.

Thetune, Id love to ehar some idea's. Im trying to make this a real `community,' mod project, anyone who is willing can get involved really :)

@ Glen - I shall be using my `charmander,' model as a dinosour model. Skin it green. There you have a dinosour to kill.....well, a creature that looks like a dinosour. It will be used for testing really.

Float, Im in love with your distillery mod and would love to use blackpowder rifles.

Im not good at guns myself, but if in future you do fancy doing somethign I would love to use it.

Well, im all set up here to do some work, Sounds like some native american armor is in order. :P

Another thought about this, I havent seen a mod that has bows and arrows. That to me this is very lacking. I think in a post apocaliptic world, the Bow would be the most common item weapon besides a knife. I can't model such a thing, but definitly something for someone who can 3d. I have an icon on my desk that will launch a 3d application. I bring my mouse near it every now and again though. :teehee:

@Allen, Hey thanks for using the mod. Im looking for feedback on it to see what people think about it, so thank you. Its still a long way from done though. If I wasn't so inexperienced in this it probable would have been done last month. Just have to learn everything im trying to do. Right now trying to get some life into NPC's, what super pain in the arse.

Cheers

And if I can help you along the way with your mod, let me know.

Im good with a layout in geck now. I don't have a lot of time because of my creation, but I can definity helpout.

Edited by Floatsup

Just a quick update.

I finished work on the `red medium leather helmet,' today.

I shall post an in game shot in a moment....hopefully :P.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/shamonking_2006/redhelm.png

Yeah, speaking of bows and arrows, the game warden's armor/clothing has a quiver so even if there was no way to make the bow and arrow it could still be implied they use it. I could not find a picture of the hunting uniform the british had in india, so I couldn't make a concept art for it. For the native american armor I'll need to research which natives would've been in the area at the time, this way it's correct. I'll have the game warden's armor up today along with hat ideas and a few other things

Well I'd offer to find you resources Allen but I already put all of them on the original thread, or on my "Modders Resources Thread" that you've posted on already.

Still best of link I meant luck, and I've linked your request for modders on other sites so hopefully that'll get you some more members.