No premium access for premium support?

GlassDeviant

I keep getting this notice when downloading. Not all the time, but quite frequently:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

This is a Premium Member only feature of the site. For information on becoming a premium member please visit the information page.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Now since I am a premium member and have been for quite some time, it seems very odd that I am getting this message. The whole point of the premium membership/servers is to make downloading better for people who support the site, and we endured a lot of cruft during the network update a while back. Are the premium servers now overloaded?

So what's going on?

Can you run me through, step-by-step, what you're doing? What site (game) is this on? What browser are you using? What file are you trying to download? How are you trying to download it (manually or via NMM or MO)? Is there any obvious repeatable pattern or does it just happen randomly? What have you got set under "Favourite download location" and "File download method" in your preferences? If you change them, does it still happen? E.g. change from "CDN" to "EU Kent Premium" and "Separate page".

The more details you give me, the more I can help you.

ok...

Site: Skyrim Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim)

Browser: Firefox 39.0

File: Any random file, always manual download.

Favourite download location: Dallas (Premium), have tried Kent and Washington if I remember correctly but didn't notice any difference.

Download method: Default pop-up. Have not changes this.

It happens randomly, sometimes not occurring for a long while and then it will happen a few times out of, say, 10 downloads. It can happen at EST 7am, noon, 5pm, 7pm, midnight, at least those are the times I remember offhand when I checked.

It happens whether I have one or half a dozen windows or tabs open, and it can be while I am downloading just one file or several.

It happens when I am playing something on youtube, and when I am not; when I am downloading updates to Windows and not.

I can't think of anything that is common to all occurrances.

I will try switching my preferences around some more and give it a few days to see what happens. I will try CDN and separate page for now.