Fallout 3 crashes

Heluris

You are still missing some stuff,

Remove both Tougher Traders and Natural Selection, as proconsul said, they are included with FWE.

If you removed Project Beauty, then you only need one FWE Master Release for MMM, make sure to remove the other.

As for the Step N.2, just make a copy of your FO3Edit.exe, place in the same folder (Fallout 3), rename it to FO3MasterRestore.exe and run it.

Everything is automated. Once it's done, just close it and repeat the whole process again, including BOSS to sort your new mod list again.

So resuming, disable these 3 esps i mentioned, run FO3MasterRestore.exe and rebuild the Bashed Patch.

PS: After building the Patch, DON'T enable those mods disabled by Wrye Flash, they are merged in the Bashed Patch.

Edited by robx99

@robx99 - paying it forward, eh? Good on ya!

@OP:

Only one thing to add to what Rob said: when you see a plus sign (+) in the checkbox of a file in your Wrye Flash mod listing, that means that file has been merged into your bashed patch and should now be left alone. There is one instance where you will wanna change that, though, and that is when you have installed or uninstalled something...or are just having doubts about whether your patch was built correctly. In these case just recheck those boxes, resort your load order with BOSS, and then rebuild the patch using the steps Rob laid out. Wyre should again deactivate them, merge them into the new patch, and then automatically place plus signs back in their checkboxes.

Edited by proconsu1

Hrm, I became tired of trying and just deinstalled everything, removed everything from package manager and did everything anew. And it works! I can start playing, although I haven't

played extensively yet so I don't know if I'll still encounter crashes. If that happens, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I thank you all very much for you help!!