premium account charge

BOYD322

Don't pay for a premium account. No real benefit. Use AdBlock Plus and you won't see a single advert anymore on this site.

The purpose behind a Premium account is to support the site. The extra features like extended download history, no ads, and comment moderation on your files are there to give you some benefits as opposed to straight donating. If you don't want to support the site and instead hurt ad revenue, have fun. It's your prerogative..

By helping them you are hurting the site, Without those ads there would not be a Nexus to download from. This isn't some little site that is run on a free server. Here is some info on what it takes to run an operation like this. The premium memberships do not come anywhere near covering the costs. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/307327-the-nexus-finances/

I guarantee the cost of running these site is more than you make a year.:tongue:

Other perks of premium is uncapped download speeds from a group of faster servers reserved for Premium, and access to the supporter image share. :thumbsup:

my bro has a premium account once and i tried downloading mods on it n didnt see any speed difference. maybe i need a faster internet to make use of that faster download speed? image share is redundant feature when modders can email each other jpeg and bmap images, thats what i did when i wanted to send screenshots to my bro, never heard of adblock will have a look

shunshundedun is awesome. He's on msn telling the rest of us to cheer for him on tesnexus lulz! I created this account just to offer him my support. Go dude! You're the man!

A rose by another name still smells as sweet, also an ass by another name still stinks to high heaven.