¿New webpage for Dragon Age 2?

Quijote3000

This won't happen unless Bioware release a toolset. Dragon Age has quite a slow modding community due in no small part to the difficult nature of the toolset provided by BioWare. As such, while the Bethesda games warranted different Nexus sites because there were so many mods, the Dragon Age games might not necessarily need it. We'll see...but right now I'm not going to be doing a new site for Dragon Age 2.

Btw, I think there is a bug with the top list http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/top/recent.php to . For example http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2143 is a dragon age 2 mod, and it appears in dragon age 2 - Gameplay Effects and Changes, but I can't make it appear when I look at the top 100 list in dragon age 2 - default. Apparently there are none. Edited by Quijote3000

• 3 weeks later...

This won't happen unless Bioware release a toolset. Dragon Age has quite a slow modding community due in no small part to the difficult nature of the toolset provided by BioWare. As such, while the Bethesda games warranted different Nexus sites because there were so many mods, the Dragon Age games might not necessarily need it. We'll see...but right now I'm not going to be doing a new site for Dragon Age 2.

As far as I know the DA2 toolset is exactly the same as DAO's with only minor in-house improvements.

"'The tools we're using to make Dragon Age 2 are very, very close to the tools you guys have used to make your mods for DA:O. They're not identical, as we've made a few in-house improvements, but they're almost identical. As such, there isn't a new toolset to release, per se.

A single Dragon Age site for both games is fine for me, but I would add 2 "Top 100" pages, one for Origins and the other one for Dragon Age 2. Edited by andreino

A single Dragon Age site for both games is fine for me, but I would add 2 "Top 100" pages, one for Origins and the other one for Dragon Age 2.

Yes, such a feature will probably be very useful for all the people who only have DA:O or DA2. It would most certainly make looking for top files of 1 of the games much easier!

to do that without having a list:

1. Leave the search Field blank.

2. Select the category "All Dragon Age 2 Files".

3. Organize by Endorsements / Downloads - Descending.

And you got yourself a top list, just like the top 100 list. :)

Of course, you don't have the "Most endorsed files in the last two weeks" and all those options, so having a separate list would probably be best, but in the meantime, the solution I wrote should be enough. :)