Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age: Origins to be considered for Smith

Agonofinis

What, no HL2?

I'd like to see one for Oblivion, or Morrowind for that matter.

I want to see an Imperial Guard, where you can push a button and hear him say different things.

Or a normal conversation between citizens. "What's going on in the other parts of Tamriel?"

"Nothing I'd like to talk about."

*Cough*

"Farewell."

"Farewell."

"Greetings!"

And so on and so forth.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@richardn1

if you checked all platforms you'll see its there

@Zaldiir

because trolls defy logic, and he called FO3 a trainwreck? if FO3 is bad then what's FNV? a disaster of epic proportions? i like both FO3 and FNV, i just like FO3 better because FNV is basically just a large expansion of FO3 and the fact that he likes FNV but hates FO3 is 0_o, FO3 changed the Fallout genre, if FO3 wasn't the way it was who knows what FNV would have been

and i voted for Half-Life 2, FO3, SC2, and several more, in case you guys didn't know you can vote 1 for each genre and platform

Why is the disastrous E.T. game goig to be on display, unless it's listed as the worst game ever made.

I'd vote for Bards Tale 1,2,& 3, and DEFINITELY

System Shock 1.

It took me 7 months to finish Bard's Tale 2: Destiny Knight, you had to draw your maps on graph paper square by square.

That's old school....

@ghostrecon123

I love how the conduct of the average, casual gamer whenever met with someone who doesn't like the same games they do is now "HURRR. Someone dislikes the game I worship! Clearly this person is a troll and an idiot of the worst kind! Derp derp!" Perhaps next time you'll bother to ask WHY I prefer New Vegas to FO3, rather than assume that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

Dragon age? LOL! Thats one of the most pathetic looking games for its time I've ever seen, and gamebryo graphics (not including oblivion at its time) are below that of other games.

Its the harsh truth, but its the truth xD Although totally have oblivion in there.

The people below here DO realize there's separate categories, and one of them is the current generation of games?

Then again, it seems the below are the local hatedumb(Tvtropes term, look it up), so logic probably won't work on them.

Though its perfectly possible to dislike FO3 and FNV. That's a valid opinion.

Lots of great games in there.

Had to do my bit as a good citizen and pay respects to my childhood; Mario 3, Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64, Deus Ex and Grim Fandango. Makes me shed a nostalgia tear. :d