Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

Who's the most memorable character in the game? It can be anyone...important or no.

Mine is probably Savlian Matius. There's just something about him that makes him such a great character. :yes:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alval Uvani ... one of my 'roadside victims of circumstance'. I'd forgotten how refreshingly abrasive he is ... perhaps a job for the 'Paramedics of Cyrodiil'.

Haven't you ever felt sorry for one of those poor unfortunates you find laying dead as a door-nail beside the road? You do know that if you hadn't been close by no bad things would have happened to them. Most of the time I give them a little console lovin' ... open the console, click on their corpse and enter "resurrect 1" (without the quotation marks). This revives them and they'll stand up and usually head off to where ever they were headed before their unfortunate accident. For effect you can shout "CLEAR" just before hitting the enter key. After they get on their way I usually switch hats again and put on my "Defender of Cyrodiilic Travelers" hat and make sure they make it home.

All just part of the job. :tongue:

Edited by Striker879