Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order.

Vicente Valtieri: He was the first vampire i ever saw in oblivion, i remember the moment i met him, i was like WHAT, a vampire in here ? in the guild ? (2 secs later) HELL YEAH. And his personality is quite ensaring too, i considered not doing the purification mission for about a week, since i didnt want to kill him.

Teeinava: He has something about him that i love, he made the impression of being the most professional and dedicated assassin of the entire guild.

Lucien Lachance: When i first met him i took a sleep at some bed somewhere in the IC sewers, to level up, and i jumped from my chair when he just appeared and started talking.

Baurus: Always had this feeling of true friendship with this character, i didnt felt this way with any other character on the game or its expansions, i think this is worth noting.

Janus Hassildor: Vampire count ? yes, i like. Secretive and hard to talk to ? yes, i like. Few appareances but all strong ones ? What can i say, the most interesting Count by far.

Martin Septim: solely for the voice acting of Sean Bean, i always liked Boromir. The character itself is annoying because he sents you to fetch items all over the place, but as i said, because of the voice acting.

That orc who tells you he will pull your arm off at Cheydinhall, WTF moment.

The priestess of Dibella who thinks she's so hot but is actually kinda ugly and old

Thurundil: Refreshingly crazy

Night Mother: I expected something else not a little ghost, but she won me over when she said she knew it all along but would not reward stupidity (so unnecesaty cruel, so fitting for the DB).

Sithis: For being abstract.

Logren Benirus: For achieving lichdom and tricking me.

Hircine: Favorite Daedric Prince.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

• 1 month later...

Well Sheogorath and M'aiq go without saying. :P

Martin Septim - If he could I'd bet he'd follow the Hero to Oblivion and back. He's adorable and is was such a good friend. And dat voice! I will shamelessly admit I'm a total fangirl. :wub:

Lucien Lachance - The embodiment of what it means to be a sinister, mysterious, smexy assassin. Managed to scare the hell out of my lawful good crusader when she went to go sleep in the Priory of the Nine, distraught over accidentally killing one of the crazies in Hackdirt (though her knights gave Lucien a rather enthusiastic welcome. Oops.)

Glarthir - Gave my char lots of monies at the beginning of the game, and it was always amusing to watch Davide Surilie go kick his ass after showing him Glarthir's final note about him.

Relmyna - Because I frickin' hated her.