Am I the only person who thinks blades are overrated?

WeissYohji

I've been playing with axes and blunt weaposn lately, and looking for axe and blunt weapon mods. But most of the weapon mods I find on here are swords and daggers! Hafted weapons need love, too, you know!

I wish I could find some mods like this as well... I absolutely love battleaxes. They don't seem to be very popular, though. That's probably because they're big, cumbersome, and slow to swing. But there's just something about them that makes them my favorite kind of weapon. I'm going to try to look for some battleaxe mods as well. I'll come back and let you know if I find anything good.

I wish I could find some mods like this as well... I absolutely love battleaxes. They don't seem to be very popular, though. That's probably because they're big, cumbersome, and slow to swing. But there's just something about them that makes them my favorite kind of weapon. I'm going to try to look for some battleaxe mods as well. I'll come back and let you know if I find anything good.

I've seen some good axe mods, but why stop there when there's also maces, clubs, and hammers? They also deserve some love!

well, i was more of hammers and axes untill i had DR6, the animation of a forward charge with a blunt weapon is unfitting (stabbing with a hammer??? lol) anyway, most of blunt weapons are "oversized", especially two handed axes, i found a mod that have better looking axes, but still the DR animation handicap...(a pity, is the only "bad" feature in that mod)

well, i was more of hammers and axes untill i had DR6, the animation of a forward charge with a blunt weapon is unfitting (stabbing with a hammer??? lol) anyway, most of blunt weapons are "oversized", especially two handed axes, i found a mod that have better looking axes, but still the DR animation handicap...(a pity, is the only "bad" feature in that mod)

Stabbing with a hammer? Unless you're Triple H, nobody does that! (In his case, only because wrestling's fake and swinging it would cause a real injury.)

Ayatolah, I think that the DR6 readme file should detail the process of how to remove that animation.

And I have not been able to have any luck in finding blunt weapon mods so far. I'll keep looking...

Thanks i will check it... if you're looking for some real & cool looking axes check Realswords Nord for example, that are my favs... most blunt mods are for one or three models....

And if i recall correctly, there's a mod over there about the blunts seen in mount and blade..... i didn't used before, so i can't tell you if its okay...

Edited by Ayatolah