Marts Monster Mod new BSA ( Help with getting meshes and textures to w

OleWilliams

After downloading and installing marts monster mod ( http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17784 ) which now comes with a BSA. I find that in game all creatures related to it ( fallen ones, lightning imps ) are missing meshes and textures.

If any one has help on how to get the BSA to work or register with the game please let me know. I have tried to manually move it in to DATA folder it still does not work.

Is the bsa in the proper folder. Your mod will look for it using the path used when creating it. It should be the same as the extracted archive (if you extracted the archive into a temporary folder to check out it's contents before installing ... always a good troubleshooting tool).

An update. I have done archive invalidation. Redirection. And all of that. It is still not working. I have tried extracting the BSA. It is still not working. I really need to fix this.

I installed this manually in Oblivion when it first came out. Did you also install the required esm and esp files?

An update. I have done archive invalidation. Redirection. And all of that. It is still not working. I have tried extracting the BSA. It is still not working. I really need to fix this.

I installed this manually in Oblivion when it first came out. Did you also install the required esm and esp files?

Yes I have the Martsmonstermod.esm and Martsmonstermod.esp

I did that part with the OMOD though. All following instructions. This is getting me pretty frustrated because I have been modding all day getting things just right.. and this is the one problem I have left.

And yes I have it in this directory ( the same one the read me directs it to ). I've even tried cleaning it with OBMM..

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data

You do know that when you install Oblivion to the default location (C:\Program Files (x86)\...) the Microsoft security feature UAC will cause lots of problems once you start using mods. It won't interfere until you try to run with mods. The best spot for games is C:\Games\Oblivion etc as it brings them outside the directory that UAC defends.

You do know that when you install Oblivion to the default location (C:\Program Files (x86)\...) the Microsoft security feature UAC will cause lots of problems once you start using mods. It won't interfere until you try to run with mods. The best spot for games is C:\Games\Oblivion etc as it brings them outside the directory that UAC defends.

What do I need to do then, should I copy and paste my entire oblivion folder somewhere else?

Either way I don't think that is what is screwing up the meshes. But ill try it.

Did you also rename the BSA from MMM.BSA to Mart's Monster Mod.BSA?

Also I'm not familiar with the creatures you original referred to. Are you referring to Ifreets (the flying fireballs?) and I'm not sure what are "Fallen Ones?"

I don't even have a folder for C:\Games

Im running windows 7 if you still need to move it on this. I have done FCOM before and I have used BSA's before out of that folder and it's worked fine. The problem is I am trying to do FCOM with the new marts monster mod and it will not recognize the BSA. And it doesn't care If I unpack it and put it in manually either.

Even with archive invalidation, BOSS, everything else needed for BSA's to work. And what the Readme said to do.