I don't like "excessive" breasts

Divah_nordique

I like B C D cups :thumbsup:

I dislike E F G H... cups

Some (very beautiful) armors are made for big breasts..

She doesn't fit the character's breast :ermm:

I suggest a mot or patch that doesn't change the volume of the character's breast when she wears the armor of mods.

example : MOM (Mystery of Mausoleum)

My link

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/31610-1-1275393441.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/31610-1-1280118249.jpg

I like B C D cups :thumbsup:

I dislike E F G H... cups

Unfortunately, you (like me) are in a minority as far as Oblivion is concerned. Thank goodness women don't look like that in real life.

There will never be a 'patch' to make all clothing/armour fit one prefered body size. That is not how Oblivion works. The armour mesh becomes the body when equipped.

As Hickory said, normal boobs adepts are few. ( I have lots of nice armors that can't be used because of the huge chest size )

The only solution is to resize the breats' cup in Blender or a similar program.

Edited by Kjkirimi

When i learned to alter some armors to hooves i also did some breast tweaks and refitted most to C-D-E cup.. why E? Because its still in fine region. H-cup and bigger is kinda,.. not for my tastes.

Oh well.. I don't undertand it either why people make milk bags so big that they have to be carried with cartwheel but maybe they like it? Who knows.

Sizes can be reduced in nifskope but blender does it better.

thank you all for your answers

some phrases make me laughing :biggrin:

I'll try to make changes with the help of a tutorial

it will not be easy because English is not my native language and sometimes.. I struggle to understand certains words or phrases.

I don't think French tutorials for Oblivion 3D modelling exist

I found one in English Easy Rigging in Blender

with explanations in drawing I hope to get there.

If you know of other tutorials,

thank you in advance if you post links :wub:

I found this ages ago and don't know how good it is (I'm a modelling noob at best). I was planning on having a go but haven't got round to it yet. It uses Blender 2.45 and the layout of the latest version is very different but hopefully it will be of some help to you.

I prefer C or D cup too. I got used to the E cup as a vast majory of mod is E-cup, but I just can't stand the H. It ruins most of the Apachii dresses for me. If you are planning to make patches for some armors for your own use, maybe you could ask the original authors if you could later release it on tesnexus? I would be really grateful.

Hmmm ... and I'm that 'other guy' who seems to find that all the clothes/armor I find interesting is for C or D cup (obviously I'm belong to the 'more full figured' camp). The world will always have glasses that are half full or half empty ... at least we won't die of thirst.

I wholeheartedly agree.

In scientific terms... Asymptotes!

y = 1/x

As the line gets closer to Y = 0 (Representing minimum breast size), my interest (X value) increases. As the line gets father away from Y = 0, my interest decreases. The higher Y is the bigger the breasts.

I hope you all enjoyed this math/science lesson brought to you by:

TD

Edited by Trandoshan

As a female, I despise large breasts purely on the grounds that THEY HURT. The backpain women with large breasts get is excruciating. That, and they just look unnatural, even in real life. Outfit-wise, I never go larger than E. Even then I try to avoid E where possible.

@Trandoshan: GRAPH JAM THAT! XD