Return to Shady Sands (NCR Capital City!)

Mr Lepidus

Shady sands has more than 3000 people living there.

It would be in the high tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands by the 2280's (which is the time period of New Vegas).

And i'd probably expect that the city would have its fair share of 20+ floor buildings.

Although, it sounds good, but wouldnt it be too much for the current engine to handle?

Edited by alexanderkahn2009

This is very interesting but with a capital city like shady sands and so many people living in it they would need massive amounts of food and medicine and all those other things that a Post-Apocalyptic city needs like brahim herds or farms/ranches ad corn fields as we have seen maybe they build a food replicant machine based on those vault machineries.

and something other how about lore if all those people died ( possiblity Killling a capital city -- i suggest some other large NCR city so with future expansions of this DLC/ mod you could have the NCR capital where people would know about what happend to that other city--- so you could integrate to cytis in the mod )

if this is a bit confusing my apolagies but i just woke up

Cheers

Have a nuka

• 2 weeks later...

Very elobrate. I found myself very much enjoying reading it. If you haven't already, you should suggest this to Bethesda. I don't know the chances of them seeing it, let alone reading it, but if it so happens that they do come across is and read it, I have no doubt they would be more than impressed with it.

Would this happen before or after the ending of vanilla New Vegas?

Edited by Czelen