Oblivion XP only 5 training sessions

t2ru

Im using Oblivion XP and have standard 5 training sessions per level, even though i tweaked it to 15.

Also tried rebuilding bashed patch, tweak settings -> training max to 50, but it wont apply. Everything else applies after rebuilding this just goes back to 5.

Tried using mod "More training 1.0" still only 5 sessions.

can anyone help out? Weird thing is I had 50 training sessions at lvl1, but after using them up, now at lvl14 i only have 5.

My guess is that Oblivion XP and the Bashed Patch tweak are conflicting. Thing is, your internal counters are stored in your save games, so you're probably going to have to suck it.

I ran into this problem before, iirc I found that Oblivion XP either doesn't accept changes after the script has already started a game (e.g. you have to start a new game every time you change it) OR it won't update the change till the next level up. I didn't wait till next level to find out, as I made my change right outside the cell and just started over, once I realized.

If you mean Oblivion XP Update by AndalayBay you can ask in the thread. AndalayBay has done a great job upgrading and integrating on SirFrederik original great mod, replies to questions and is constantly updating it. I don't think SirFrederik is actively working on his original.

Thx for replies. I guess I'll find out when i level up if it updates.

I found a workaround to my issue. Save game in front of trainer, exit game to windows. Load the game again, talk to trainer before Oblivion XP loads, enjoy my 50 training sessions.

• 2 weeks later...
Wrye Bash is a program developed to help with some of the problems you can run into when using mods in Oblivion. There are a number of different tools, rolled into one (sort of like the Swiss Army Knife of Oblivion utilities). If you decide to download and install it, you need to also download Python 03a. Install Python first, and then Wrye Bash (use the self installer version of Wrye Bash unless you are confident in how to install it). Unfortunately the readme with install instructions is inside the exe for the self installer, so you need to run that file and install it before you can read the instructions on how to install it (ya, makes sense eh). You can download and extract the archive version so that you can read the readme first, then use the exe version to do the actual installation. Edited by Striker879