Skyrim Quest mods?

VampHell007

Okay, there is one near solitude gate. As soon as you enter, turn left and you will see a trap door.

In windhelm, look between graveyards.

In Rfiten, it in the ratway under the bridge.

In whiterun, go up to dragonreach and turn left, keep on looking there.

you have finished dragonborn legecy?

I'm little bit stuck... I killed some big boss that had two guard with him (Guards looked like ghosts with black smoke)

And it finished my last quest.. And now i'm stuck, I don't know how to go to skyrim or did i even finish dragonborn legecy?

Can ya help me pleasE?

Edited by VampHell007

I'm a bit nice, but kindness has limits and mine ends when people won't listen and keep on asking, begging and nagging at me. I show you the way to a full written guide and you still need me to explain to you. Sorry, but nope.

Don't worry. I won't rage at you. Here is the link to the comments page. The second sticky has guides, one about quests that will help you and and another full player guide. If any bugs happened, comment about it. The guy is chill. Just make sure to read all stickies. It tips all modders off when you players won't read them and have the right to not answer you at all or delete your comment.

The vampire houses mod has a full guide on how to find them.

Edited by Boombro

I'm a bit nice, but kindness has limits and mine ends when people won't listen and keep on asking, begging and nagging at me. I show you the way to a full written guide and you still need me to explain to you. Sorry, but nope.

Don't worry. I won't rage at you. Here is the link to the comments page. The second sticky has guides, one about quests that will help you and and another full player guide. If any bugs happened, comment about it. The guy is chill. Just make sure to read all stickies. It tips all modders off when you players won't read them and have the right to not answer you at all or delete your comment.

The vampire houses mod has a full guide on how to find them.

Comments page doesn't have solution for my problem but fine, i'll ask mod developer. Since you wont help me.

okay, it's fine.

I contacted Mod developer and he said that's it.. I finished the mod.
.......DLC size but i finished it in 1 hour...