Congratulations!

Marxist ßastard

Congratulations, Switch, on surpassing Dark0ne's postcount! I think that few words can describe what an asset Switch has been to the forums over the years. In fact, my words would only cheapen this occasion --- it would only be appropriate for our man of honor himself to make a speech:

hear hear! :) well said ^_^
well, i see this thread has taken a highbrow turn :blink:
*points to how many posts he's made in just 2 days*
so this is how u get such a huge post count... SPAM! :P

Bravo.

Let us all raise a glass to our dear departed comrade Switch. His glorious sacrifice in out-spamming Dark0ne will be remembered for years! Goodbye Switch! May you rest in peace!

(For those of you who aren't familiar with forum history, anyone who passes Dark0ne in post count is banned.)

Congrats! According to my calculations (though I might be wrong wouldn't be the first or last) the Plugin Manager will surpass everyone in less then 100 days. Will Dark0ne ban it also???

How many people actually checked to see if he was banned?

I think I started posting less frivolously when I became a mod, it became all business. Switch was a very dedicated member of the forums though. I'll really miss him.

Does this mean there's an admin spot open?

Well of course there is a very neat solution to this. Switch requests Dark0ne to move his post count onto forum members he feels we would be better off without and gets them banned instead!

Hehehehe! Shall we start a list or would that be spammage?

You're late, this happened *Checks press conference with Switch PM* 6 days ago! Dark0ne just caught up with him twice or so.

And it's just coincidence that all Switch's posts your linking to are from 2003? We all start like that. Right? Or just me, Switch and all the members after March 06. Who knows. At least you didn't. Now go fetch your medal.

Well of course there is a very neat solution to this. Switch requests Dark0ne to move his post count onto forum members he feels we would be better off without and gets them banned instead!

You can give this person enough posts to have one more post than Dark0ne, and give the rest to me!

Switch: 'Last Active Yesterday, 09:21 PM' So that's when it happened! Oh well. *Grabs Staff of Worms*

I'm alive! Though the Dark Army is on the horizon and the smell of banana cream is in the air... I don't have much time. Thanks for the congrats! :P Oh, and thanks for resurrecting those posts MB. Nostalgia! Admittedly a lot of my postcount is from moderating, though I used to be a pretty active forumer back in the day. These days the questions are all answered before I get there. ;)

*Ducks incoming pie-fire and runs for it*

Archived