Incompetence is crap

Orosaki

Due to a lack of responses on an issue I was having with MCM I am now reinstalling skyrim. Why? because no1 on 3 forums was giving me answers in a timely manner. I waitied an initial day before posting on a second forum, the answer reinstall SKYUI which I had already done, another day passed no answer. So I posted on a non game site that had a forum which usually tends to have plenty of ppl logged in. 1 answer again and it's almost the end of the day here. I WILL NOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER USELESS ANSWER. 3 days and only two useless answers. means I'm taking the matter into my own hands and fixing the problem from the ground up if need be which means uninstalling everything including the mods erasing all my saves, and starting from scratch.

This is all because of a lack of attention for my problem. however I'm only doing this if reinstalling the game itself does not fix this issue.

I will thank you for your lack of understanding and willingness to help me. If anyone even cares the topic I will moniter can be found here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3241649-mcm-not-detectiing-my-mods-anymore/

Edited by Orosaki

I've read your other thread, in which you said that it all started happening when you uninstalled the corpse preparation mod. Have you tried reading the support thread for that mod to see if anyone else has had a similar problem?

Also have you verified that all the mods that you had installed are actually still present in your skyrim Data folder, and that all assets associated with those mods are still present?

Also please edit your original post in this thread with a quote outlining the problem that you're having. You can't expect people to jump to other threads.

Simple fix, unplug computer and walk away now.

Honestly you get yourself into a bind you really should not expect anything from anyone.

Specially faceless people from across the internet.

You get what you put in.

You install mods and remove a mod and sh!t goes bad.

No one is obliged to resolve your problems for you or to provide a quick fix to your unique problem.

You've done the right thing initially.

Posted a question with your problem.

If no one answered with the answer you wanted then it maybe because it's a unique to you problem that no one has a direct answer for.

NO ONE wants to sit here typing great walls of text poking and prodding questions at you to try and fix your unique to you problem.

This is obvious by the lack of useful responses

Having a cry baby moment will not help your cause any further.

"Boo hoo, my game is broke and no one answered my question with what I wanted to hear, so thanks to those people that didn't answer my question I'm now re-installing my game"

That shat aint gunna get you f'n anywhere.

Sometimes there are slow days, sometimes, people simply don't know how to fix a problem someone is having, and sometimes, not enough information is provided. People help when they want to help - it is not something you are entitled to, and if you do not receive help, you need to take care of it yourself, preferably without complaining about not getting help. Complaining will not make people suddenly want to help you. Besides, you should always try to fix it yourself before turning to other people for help - that is the best way to learn.

You were under the impression that we're your own personal on-call customer support?

No one's gonna cater to your schedule. Either people help when they can or they don't. People are busy living their own lives that way.

Edited by Laereal

Sometimes there are slow days, sometimes, people simply don't know how to fix a problem someone is having, and sometimes, not enough information is provided. People help when they want to help - it is not something you are entitled to, and if you do not receive help, you need to take care of it yourself, preferably without complaining about not getting help. Complaining will not make people suddenly want to help you. Besides, you should always try to fix it yourself before turning to other people for help - that is the best way to learn.

I was giving them essentially everything I knew about the situation at the time though I keep having a ckml problem which I believe may be another issue in itself I have had to have syeam reinstall it twice first time I edited the game and had an issue with it later and the second time I didn't do anything in particular to trigger a possible deletion or relacement.

Edited by Orosaki

"Why? because no1 on 3 forums was giving me answers in a timely manner. "

"I WILL NOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER USELESS ANSWER. 3 days and only two useless answers."

"This is all because of a lack of attention for my problem."

So you are expecting the comunity - normal ppl with normal jobs and working hours, modding amateurs and hobbyists - who you (or anyone else) won't pay anything and who are not obligated to do anything on this forum, to do a better job than support representatives from big corps where standard response time is anything between 48h and 7 days? Your view of how things stand is skewed. It's time for reality check. Most of us have to solve issues by ourselfs and that's why sometimes we can troubleshoot others later on, but not always.