ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Hello Nexus!

SirSalami

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please change the Hot Files more often, I'm tired of seeing the same ones all the time & feature my mods sometime I have 20+ mods that have never been hot files. Also please let new files stay in the very empty new section longer so more people have a chance to see them before they don't show up as new anymore! Edited by AngelWyngs

In response to post #29154894.

sunshinenbrick wrote:

In response to post #29141044.

sunshinenbrick wrote: Greetings and salutations!

Salutations! Thank you! =]

You are very welcome!

Was just wondering if you had discovered this out about yourself yet, Mr. Talamas.

Ah...! A man after my own heart :D

Ha! I had no idea! Seems one of my relatives made quite a name for themselves ;).

In response to post #29163089.

suzuki11g wrote: Hi Dave,
We are very pleased to have you on the Nexus.
Has for ideas, I have one.
I have been trying to learn how to retexture things, not just change the colour of an item or alter its stats, things like that I can do. The problem is most tutorials on this subject do weapons or armour colours and very rarely explain how to say change the real textures of materials or alter skin but keep the skin texture so it stays looking like skin, or how to add shine or how to change an object's shape and design in Nifscope or Blender. So maybe written or video tutorials on how to do these things, instead of people like me running in circles and getting nowhere.

Hi suzuki11g! I agree. I'd love to feature some detailed tutorials in the future. I'll be keeping a look out for contributors for this sort of thing. Thank you!