Hello Nexus!

SirSalami

In response to post #29178004. #29182279, #29202849 are all replies on the same post.

AngelWyngs wrote: Please change the Hot Files more often, I'm tired of seeing the same ones all the time & feature my mods sometime I have 20+ mods that have never been hot files. Also please let new files stay in the very empty new section so more people have a chance to see them before they don't show up as new anymore!
SirSalami wrote: Thank you for the suggestions AngelWyngs, keep 'em coming! We'll be making some changes to these sections as we move forward with the redesign project. Thank you for your patience!
jennawatson wrote: Don't feel bad, I had two mods become Hot Files at the same time, but it was hard seeing them expire from the Hot Files list so soon. It only seems long when you watch the clock, but it's really short, when you see your mods there. Just perhaps, If you want to make the Hot Files, just listen to 2 things, (1) internal inspiration (2) people.

I "second" the thought of increasing the "New Files" section to 12 or 18. The list of Site News that automatically comes up on my opening page is at least long enough to increase the bar to 18.

I have a few mods that I actually liked the author's "alpha" version better when it first came out: I end up playing (and keeping) that original version before it becomes a hot file. This is usually because mod user comments and suggestions drive the mod larger that I like. I'd really like to "get a hold" of more early versions of mods. Edited by anubispriest

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic