⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Hello Nexus!

SirSalami

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #29178004. #29182279 is also a reply to the same post.

AngelWyngs wrote: Please change the Hot Files more often, I'm tired of seeing the same ones all the time & feature my mods sometime I have 20+ mods that have never been hot files. Also please let new files stay in the very empty new section so more people have a chance to see them before they don't show up as new anymore!
SirSalami wrote: Thank you for the suggestions AngelWyngs, keep 'em coming! We'll be making some changes to these sections as we move forward with the redesign project. Thank you for your patience!

Don't feel bad, I had two mods become Hot Files at the same time, but it was hard seeing them expire from the Hot Files list so soon. It only seems long when you watch the clock, but it's really short, when you see your mods there. Just perhaps, If you want to make the Hot Files, just listen to 2 things, (1) internal inspiration (2) people.

In response to post #29177494. #29182239 is also a reply to the same post.

yunage wrote: I don't appreciate finding out that I've been rejected after the 2nd round through a news update, but congratulations on getting through the lengthy auditions. Perhaps you can bring a semblance of professionalism to the company.
Dark0ne wrote: I'm sure he will. He's doing great so far.

I might have hired 25 of them, and post surveys once a week, for 4 weeks, letting the ebb and flow of destiny take me to the right person. Sometimes we tend to see what we want to see. Having surveys would allow input from many people. Anyway, I look forward to seeing him do stuff. :) Edited by jennawatson

hi i have problem with scan game in my pc.

i have the witcher 3 in D :\ directory and the nexus mod manager not scan this game ,i add the path manually D:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64, but not start the game ,does not find exe in this folder

i can resolve this error? thx and sorry for my bad english i speak only italian

install and delete nmm many times

Edited by igorSPQR

In response to post #29203309.

igorSPQR wrote: hi i have problem with scan game in my pc.
i have the witcher 3 in D :\ directory and the nexus mod manager not scan this game ,i add the path manually D:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64, but not start the game ,does not find exe in this folder
i can resolve this error? thx and sorry for my bad english i speak only italian
install and delete nmm many times

Go to D:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
There is a shortcut for the exe file.