bobbypie67890

2x G1 Gaming 980 Ti's

Asus x99 Sabertooth

16gb 2400mhz Ram

850 Evo 250gb ssd

3tb Toshiba 7200 HDD

Corsair Rm1000I

H100i Gtx

I dip down to 40-45 in some places such as big forests or just looking in certain areas.

Main mods are realvision enb, CoT, 4K parralax terrain, Skyrim 2k hd textures LITE, amidian born

If you have seen my other post, I am posting again because the other one seemed to be inactive.

So any ways to improve fps?

No. Skyrim has its limits, no matter your hardware. Using ENB with any set of 4k texture Mods will seriously cripple your fps. You are using a set of various texture quality Mods, I was testing it with SMIM, Flora Overhaul and Real Vision ENB. Result was ~45-50 fps, with a computer that's worth then yours, but still considerabilly high end. Read this, and specifically where I make the assumption that even two Titans won't run Skyrim stable 60 fps with ENB enabled. I'm, at this point, very glad that my prediction seems to be true.

You will want to drop either ALL of your texture Mods, or ENB, or accept the fact that your fps won't get any better. In the end I dropped both, ENB AND the texture Mods, with some exceptions like Pure Water, because stable 60 fps is very important if you also use a set of script heavy Mods. Which I do. Lets see your Mod list, and I can tell you if its a good idea to run the game without stable 60 fps, or not... :wink:

No. Skyrim has its limits, no matter your hardware. Using ENB with any set of 4k texture Mods will seriously cripple your fps. You are using a set of various texture quality Mods, I was testing it with SMIM, Flora Overhaul and Real Vision ENB. Result was ~45-50 fps, with a computer that's worth then yours, but still considerabilly high end. Read this, and specifically where I make the assumption that even two Titans won't run Skyrim stable 60 fps with ENB enabled. I'm, at this point, very glad that my prediction seems to be true.

You will want to drop either ALL of your texture Mods, or ENB, or accept the fact that your fps won't get any better. In the end I dropped both, ENB AND the texture Mods, with some exceptions like Pure Water, because stable 60 fps is very important if you also use a set of script heavy Mods. Which I do. Lets see your Mod list, and I can tell you if its a good idea to run the game without stable 60 fps, or not... :wink:

Dude, My whole Skyrim is 2k and still get 50-60. He does not need to remove all the texture mods.

If your INIs are optimized than unfortunately youll never get better frames if you mod too much. I have similar setup to you minus 1 980ti but clocked to 1502 and my 3960x is weaker than your but im getting same drops to 45 in some places that are mesh heavy. The problem is DirectX 9 has a single rendering pipeline, and after roughly 3.5million triangles on screen your fps will inevitably drop slowly even with these cpus. You will notice that during these frame drops your gpu usage actually drops because waiting for frames from cpu. EDIT - The only way to combat this is raw Mhz. Overclocking is the only solution but be careful to keep a level of oc where your memory is 100% stable. Skyrim is better at picking up memory problems than even prime95 in my experience, if your oc is unstable here the game will ctd early, maybe within the first 30mins, even when you are sure you have a clean setup. Also dont bother using the enb setting Expandedsystemmemoryx64, leave at false, it will bring about ctds.

Try JKs cities mod. Go to top of dragonreach and look back. Over 6 million triangles at 8000 draw calls on my setup is 29 fps but this still somewhat smooth but yeah nah i got rid of it.

You will also find that most pop in and pauses/frame spikes are due to renderer suddenly reacting but not fast enough.

You are better off than me with a 5820 vs my 4.65ghz 3960x (no HT), but this is as good as it gets. Max your ENB and textures cos they wont phase the 980ti, but limit how much meshes/objects in outdoors scenes i.e jks cities. Personally my game consumes 7.3gb while active, with optimized INIs this amounts to 1.2gb Skyrim.exe, 3.7gb vram, 2.4gb enboost, max ive seen is 7.9gb all up but usually hovers at 7.3gb

I use Vividian ENB ultra, with no shortage of 2k, 4k and 8k textures. Hell my grass is 2k from verdant at 70 density. Outdoors is better than i could of imagined with the 980ti, my CPU runs about 60% (2 cores maxed, other 4 half or less) and my 980ti usually hovers at 70% usage.

Dude, My whole Skyrim is 2k and still get 50-60. He does not need to remove all the texture mods.

Dude, where's my car?

Seriously, read, then post. I was refering to using 4k's AND ENB. Did you missed that little detail or just blatantly ignored it, dude? I do get stable 60 fps with 2k's as well, dude. On my whole Skyrim, dude. Without ENB, dude.

Try JKs cities mod. Go to top of dragonreach and look back. Over 6 million triangles at 8000 draw calls on my setup is 29 fps but this still somewhat smooth but yeah nah i got rid of it.

Ha, I got ~50 up there...mine is better... :tongue: