Does any know how to disable grass patches?

daniel844

I installed Dat Grass and there is grass inside the stable and other areas where it shouldn't be around my player home. (its the Whiterun Mansion mod player home)

Does anyone if there is a way to easily disable patches of grass so I don't have them where i don't want them?

Thanks

Edit: Woops! the title is supposed to say "does anyone know..."

Edited by daniel844

Did you adjust your INI as per description?

THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH:
-The homes from the hearthfilre

THIS MOD IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
-Lush Grass
-Skyrim Flora Overhaul

IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE SETTINGS IN YOUR SKYRIMPREFS.INI AND SKYRIM.INI:

skyrim.ini
[Grass]
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=6
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMinGrassSize=20

skyrimpref.ini
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
fGrassStartFadeDistance=14000.0010
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
bGrassPointLighting=0
bDrawShaderGrass=0

Yes most of my ini settings are what you posted except draw distance and other stuff that i know i wont cause any problems.

I dont think my issue is in the ini files.

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove clumps of grass one at a time.

I installed Dat Grass and there is grass inside the stable and other areas where it shouldn't be around my player home. (its the Whiterun Mansion mod player home)

Does anyone if there is a way to easily disable patches of grass so I don't have them where i don't want them?

The mod grass meshes are attached to the terrain textures you'd have to fire up the CK and "paint" the landscape in those areas with a different texture that doesn't have those meshes attached.

The way I did it was duplicate a vanilla grass texture to make a custom (vanilla) grass and then change the (modded) grass references in the cell to the new custom (vanilla) grass with TES5edit so there were no (modded) grass textures in the area but that might be too complicated if you're not familiar with the CK/Xedit.