Best Random mod? Is it SOT?

MarkAmikaze

Contrary to Boombro, RNAD is much nicer than other needs mods. But yeah whatever suit you.

You might also look at Audio overgaul instead of SoS and also Improved Horse Step Sounds.

Deadly dragons is known for CTDs and generally OP dragons, you might consider Ultimate Dragons instead

Deadly Dragons is known for CTD? Deadly monsters conflicts with a lot but not deadly dragons. Deadly dragons is ALWAYS in my mod list. Cant say ive ever had an issue.

Warzones has been fixed but still remains very performance heavy. Can cause CTDs for people with weaker systems or heavy mod orders.

Just based on conversations i had with others and general opinion of the site TesGeneral. I never really had a ctd with it, but then i never had much fun with them dragons :( Dragon Combat Overhaul on the other hand, wow.

Warzones is fun if you like to just hack and slash.

There is also RND 2.

A newer mod called dragons improved is out, may worth a look.

CACO seems huge, maybe my RP will be an Alchemist Ranger. Out of many play throughs I've only played Alchemy once and was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Instead of RND, there is a lighter needs mod Literal Famine http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69862/?

Thanks for the advice, I will try Audio Overhaul. A variety of sound should keep the game fresh. Do you prefer AO?

As for stability, I wondered whether Deadly Dragons might not be too much. I will swap that out. Thanks.

Instead of RND, there is a lighter needs mod Literal Famine http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69862/?

Yeah, I could use all the help I can get with my specs. I'll try UD instead.

Thanks, but I have to ask about the timescale on Literal Famine, what is the idea behind one hour per one real minute? Is that 3 times faster than default and can you change that setting in the MCM?

Thanks for the advice, I will try Audio Overhaul. A variety of sound should keep the game fresh. Do you prefer AO?

Yes, it adds a lot of nice sounds. If you love bugs and birds, try it! Modders also mind it and make patches for it.

Thanks, but I have to ask about the timescale on Literal Famine, what is the idea behind one hour per one real minute? Is that 3 times faster than default and can you change that setting in the MCM?

In the mcm, there a bunch of timescale options for you pick between.

Another mod for you is purity. A weather and water overhaul.

In the mcm, there a bunch of timescale options for you pick between.

Another mod for you is purity. A weather and water overhaul.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've steered clear of all graphics mods, I've got an old pc.

I've just read that Purity is an attempt at being as light as possible, however I'm afraid that it would be greedy of me to attempt to use it. I've kind of rushed through activating mods instead of testing along the way. Not ideal, but after reading so much I don't want to mod slow.

I will keep it in mind for later if all goes well.

Swapping to AO now.

Testing is easy. Be outside and enable the mod.

Don't like it remove it.

Got it installed. It looks like I'll be starting an Alchemist playthrough with CACO Ordinated. Can't wait to see if Purity is playable as well, will report back. Thanks,

Here's what I think I will start with: (UPDATED) again

A Quality World Map NEW (to me)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life NEW (I loved RAS, time to mix it up)

Auto Unequip Ammo NEW

Categorized Favorites Menu

DIsparity NEW instead of Character Creation Overhaul

Dark Dungeons NEW

Ultimate Dragons NEW instead of Deadly Dragons NEW

Follow Me

Genesis NEW

Rustic Children NEW instead of TK Children

Immersive HUD NEW

No Sneak Attack Sound

iNeed NEW instead of Literal Famine NEW instead of RN&D

skse & Sky UI

Audio Overhaul NEW instead of Sounds of Skyrim Trilogy

Tougher Traps

Ultimate Combat NEW

Combat Evolved NEW

Purity NEW

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul NEW

TTRSO NEW instead of Ordinator NEW

CACO

Thanks again guys for the tips. I think I'll be ready to start a new RP tonight. Cheers.

Edited by MarkAmikaze