Need tips on mods for what I want my skyrim life to be like.

winxclubbloom61

So I'm looking for mods to make Skyrim feel more like a creepy, dark and Lets say horror aspect For environment wise to give me a feeling like watching Silent hill and being in silent hill feel or the anime another.

Also wanting a way to make my character shorter and Idk overall creepy Like a little vampire with a doll kinda thing :) which leads me to another thing I been looking on youtube But not finding anything anyone know if there's a Fight with dolls or puppet thing out their? (like lulu in ff10 for example)

If you want silent jill go download DarkEnd. That remind me of SH. For all other odds and ends, see the Sands of Time mod and visit there website. You wont regret it.

A cool combo i seen but havent personally used

Unbleak ENB

Dark Fantasy overhaul

Vivid clouds and fogs

Clean up your corpses (allows you to burn, bury, cut up, and nail bodies to walls)

Honored dead (random dead bodies and hanging soldiers)

Deadly Mutilation (adds graphic gore and violence to combat)

Then any other random mods that fit the theme your going for. But those are a good start.

Every one of those are available currently on nexus BTW.

Alternate to Unbleak are the Grim and Somber ENB presets by woldgrimdark.

I think id prefer thomas to a MLP. I just cant understand why any grown person would follow MLP, let alone make mods for it. Each to their own and hopefully no offense, but yeah.