HANDS UP IF FO4 COST YOU MORE THAN A GRAND!

SMB92

Didnt really dind a good spot to post this discussion but anyway here seems good enough.

Anyway today marks the point where I have now spent over $1kAU on Fallout 4 products! Of course i had to buy 2 pipboys and of course i needed 2 of each poster and of course i fell into the blindbox booster buying trap, and of course..... Aaaahhh am I an idiot or what? I never cared much for Ubisofts collectables but Bethesda, your robbing me blind.

So, anyone else give a left kidney for the pipboy? And the and the.... EVERYTHING?¿?¿

Aaaahhh am I an idiot or what?

yes

So, anyone else give a left kidney for the pipboy? And the and the.... EVERYTHING?¿?¿

no

i was given all 5 copies of the game i have. already gave away two the other 2 will be given away later on.

Yeah I'll be forking over that much more... and not just by choice. I have to upgrade my PC in order to meet the minimum requirements. To make things worse, when I went to Bestbuy for inquiry they tried to sell me a new computer, "Well if you need to upgrade your PC's 2.5 CPU then you might just be better off buying a new one." I was polite enough NOT to ask how buying another $1,600 PC is better than buying a $200 upgrade... but barely, just barely. Kind-a ticked me off... but... I've done my research, gonna buy the parts this weekend.

Aaaahhh am I an idiot or what?

yes

no

i was given all 5 copies of the game i have. already gave away two the other 2 will be given away later on.

What? You have 5 copies of FO4? How did you even manage that, you lucky dawg? :laugh:

Lol 5 free copies? Gimme one, i wont have to buy a digital copy to save open boxes XD. But then i have to open one of the pipboys anyway.... or maybe i should buy another....and some more figures....

Well, actually this is the first game i bought any figures for, i bought a maliwan shirt and hoodie and i own a number of collector edition games includinf TES anthology fresh in the box, but never bought any of that other stuff. Until fo4....

And yeah the mrs is already falling into depression because i wont be around very much anymore...

Only 20 more sleeps

Lol 5 free copies? Gimme one, i wont have to buy a digital copy to save open boxes XD. But then i have to open one of the pipboys anyway.... or maybe i should buy another....and some more figures....

Well, actually this is the first game i bought any figures for, i bought a maliwan shirt and hoodie and i own a number of collector edition games includinf TES anthology fresh in the box, but never bought any of that other stuff. Until fo4....

And yeah the mrs is already falling into depression because i wont be around very much anymore...

Only 20 more sleeps

Well, I will still be doing my weekly Tuesday night swing dancing that I never miss, so the ladies won't miss me too much... Shame the game is released on a Tuesday...

But the guy at Gamestop told me they will be releasing the game at 10:00 Mohave Wasteland time on Monday, since that is Tuesday back on the East Coast. I just so happen to get off work at 10:00 on Mondays, and have asked my boss to get off 30 minutes early. So I plan on playing the game all night, sleeping all day, go swing dancing, then go to work on Wednesday before I have the entire day off on Thursday to hopefully finish the game. I don't work until 3:00 pm Friday, Mohave Wasteland time.

I am hoping to publicly announce my mod between November 14th-17th, but I have to finish Fallout 4 before I can do that.

Honestly, the last videogame I bought was Mass Effect 3. My brother gave me a copy of the new Sim City and Total War Rome 2 for my birthday, but other than that, I haven't been gaming since about 2011ish... I used to want to have a career building videogames and had all but left that completely since 2012, but Fallout 4 has drawn me back in, and I plan on making a mod that will be grounbreaking.

This mod is basically make or break for me, this will tell me if I should continue my current career path, or go back to being the artist I once was, so I am not playing around this time. It will be interesting to see if my Zbrush skills fail me when I need them most or make me a legend, only time will tell.

Also, just so you know, I am most definitely designing my mod to be adapted to both Xbox One and Playstation 4. There will probably be features that are only available on the PC, but I will be working extra hard to adapt everything I can to the consoles.