The Imperial Bracers of MAGIC!

elixxon

I first met theese interesting items in the console when I was spawning some fortify destruction stuff for a mage of mine.

Apparently there are Imperial Bracers both light and heavy with fortify <magic school> enchant for all schools from minor to major quality.

Are those obtainable in the game by any means without consoleing? I don't remember seeing imperial set pieces in random loot or shops but in the console there are imperial items with enchants.... Weird...

There is both light and heavy variants with the same name: Imperial Bracers of <minor to major> <destruction/illusion/conjuration/alteration/restoration>

I found it pretty interesting to have such unique handpieces since fortify magic school enchants can't be put into hand items.

Also there are Bonemold Gauntlets with the same enchants in the console which was added in Dragonborn so I don't get why didn't they put those into the loot in the end...

If my Payrus compiler was working, id show you how. Otherwise if it is in option for you, you can easily make a patch at the end of your LO with tesvedit or use Wrye Bash.