ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: 25% into my FO4 preload. Steam will unlock the game Nov 9 for those who pre-ordered. Awesome. A full day earlier than official release! I am sooo amped. Way to go NEXUS on getting ready!! You are as always great! Oh, and I like the color scheme.
I hope Bethesda releases the CK earlier than they are saying.
JianXintou wrote: Are you sure? Because I'm pretty certain my steam says the game unlocks sometime early on Tuesday. I mean it says Nov. 9th but tha's technically not true if you do the math, 2 days and 17 hours - that makes for roughly 2 AM on Nov 10th.
nehkz wrote: I don't think that's true.

I mean, I hope it is, but I really don't think it'll unlock earlier for people like us that pre-ordered.

for me its 3am November 10 Edited by Guest

I myself will be waiting for all the DLC to come out, or at least to build a new PC to handle it. My PC has finally met its match with FO4. But good of you to set up the new Mod Nexus for it, and I'll definitely be paying attention so that when I do get FO4 I can grab the awesome mods that come out between now and then.

Thanks so much Nexus team! I have sworn off modding Fallout 4 because I just want to play the game. However, that was also my plan for Skyrim until an hour in when I realized I had a duty to all humankind to fix Bethesda's stuff. Ha!

In response to post #30148810. #30153350, #30155305, #30155460 are all replies on the same post.

weijiesen wrote: :yes: What if Fallout 4 nexus rocked a vault-tec color scheme!!! :dance:
VATROU wrote: I concur, yellow bars/buttons on a blue background would be sweet.
Xilandro wrote: Gods of the Nexus, please, listen to this man. He talks words of wisdom.
JianXintou wrote: Listen to the visual fx artist he knows how to make things look pretty!

We are thee Wise Men bringing wisdom to these wastes. And exploding shotguns. Because why not!