Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

In response to post #30156205. #30161600, #30162210 are all replies on the same post.

Theseus12 wrote: I wonder how long before the UFP exists (Unofficial Fallout Patch)
Syq111 wrote: I heard that modding will be locked till final patch.I dunno if it is actual
01386612 wrote: Hopefully, they won't break lip sync with last patch this time...

Anyway, great news on new site!

All they said is that the Mod tools won't be released until early 2016. There are lots of mods that can be done without those. There will likely be hundred mods released before the GECK is out.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30142070.

gadman85 wrote: Good to see Nexus will still be functioning with Fallout 4. I know it was silly, but I had fears that Nexus wouldn't do Fallout 4 since there would be an official source.

Some mods will never be on bethesda.net even if the author tries to upload them.

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: 25% into my FO4 preload. Steam will unlock the game Nov 9 for those who pre-ordered. Awesome. A full day earlier than official release! I am sooo amped. Way to go NEXUS on getting ready!! You are as always great! Oh, and I like the color scheme.
I hope Bethesda releases the CK earlier than they are saying.
JianXintou wrote: Are you sure? Because I'm pretty certain my steam says the game unlocks sometime early on Tuesday. I mean it says Nov. 9th but tha's technically not true if you do the math, 2 days and 17 hours - that makes for roughly 2 AM on Nov 10th.
nehkz wrote: I don't think that's true.

I mean, I hope it is, but I really don't think it'll unlock earlier for people like us that pre-ordered.
hgrunt wrote: for me its 3am November 10

copied from steam's FO4 store page:
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Release Date: Nov 9, 2015

Now what time on Nov 9th? Dunno. I'm on the west coast so I shall see come Monday. Edited by ravernware

In response to post #30156205. #30161600, #30162210, #30178410 are all replies on the same post.

Theseus12 wrote: I wonder how long before the UFP exists (Unofficial Fallout Patch)
Syq111 wrote: I heard that modding will be locked till final patch.I dunno if it is actual
01386612 wrote: Hopefully, they won't break lip sync with last patch this time...

Ykalon wrote: All they said is that the Mod tools won't be released until early 2016. There are lots of mods that can be done without those. There will likely be hundred mods released before the GECK is out.

When i read in polish site they say something about they will lock any mods that would come up till they fix any issues etc.I dunno if its true

In response to post #30156205. #30161600, #30162210, #30178410, #30185540 are all replies on the same post.

Ykalon wrote: All they said is that the Mod tools won't be released until early 2016. There are lots of mods that can be done without those. There will likely be hundred mods released before the GECK is out.
Syq111 wrote: When i read in polish site they say something about they will lock any mods that would come up till they fix any issues etc.I dunno if its true

What that means, is that the official GECK won't come out until the final patch. 3rd party software can still be made, just like it was for Skyrim. :)

Sleep now. You will need it later.

Will this be a 'Nexus 7' site? :D

Not sure what you mean - do you mean will it run on a Nexus 7 tablet? Well, the FO4 android pip boy App will probably work, ( it works on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 and my Samsung Galaxy smart phone) but for the entire game you will need a real PC. The app actually allows you to use your smart phone as a pip boy while playing the game. :dance:

Do you mean will Nexus have a mods site? - yup, already exists and waiting for mods.

Or do you mean something entirely different by 'Nexus 7'? :huh: