Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

I hope Bethesda doesn't spend to much time on fallout 4 and get TES 6 rolling before I turn 30 in 2 years.

Fallout is fun and all but it's nothing compared to TES.

In response to post #30174700.

zeromitch wrote: I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

I hope Bethesda doesn't spend to much time on fallout 4 and get TES 6 rolling before I turn 30 in 2 years.

SO FRICKIN TRUE!!!!!!!! :D

In response to post #30174700. #30175820 is also a reply to the same post.

zeromitch wrote: I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

shartley8087 wrote: SO FRICKIN TRUE!!!!!!!! :D

*sad pepe*

In response to post #30143175. #30145190 is also a reply to the same post.

kabrok wrote: Just registering to posterity that i was here. My body and soul are ready to Fallout 4.
Freso wrote: I'm not sure mine are, but darn it if I care!

Remember to stock up on food, snacks, soda, candy and or whatever you need to minimize breaks needed in order to buy said items.

In response to post #30143175. #30145190, #30177365 are all replies on the same post.

kabrok wrote: Just registering to posterity that i was here. My body and soul are ready to Fallout 4.
Freso wrote: I'm not sure mine are, but darn it if I care!
Ykalon wrote: Remember to stock up on food, snacks, soda, candy and or whatever you need to minimize breaks needed in order to buy said items.

wath about nuka cola?
in the main countdown time all you may not dislike a nuka break
http://www.vtfilms.com/nukabreak/

I vote for a gun reload sound when clicking a link, and a gun fire sound when clicking a post button.

Sorry i'm having trouble waiting two more days to shoot something. It's not my fault :)