Modding Ideas Topic

CansecoDev

I hope someone will make a new "Inventory look" mod. I hate the gameplay in Skyrim and Fallout 3 where you cannot see how you look, without closing down the inventory menu, and zoom-out. You should be able to see what your character is wearing along with your inventory.
Oblivion had a bit of it. But it could also be nice if there were "slots", so you could see if any item where missing. For example like the Witcher 3 here:

http://core0.staticworld.net/images/article/2015/05/witcher_inventory-100586088-large.idge.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There a few idea's that I'd like to see for Fallout: 4 and one of them would be a quest mod but with a Synth version of the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. <-( Fully Voiced Black Knight complete with Post Apocalyptic Knightly Humor. ) I would also like to see a Super Mutant Behemoth riding a giant T-Rex somewhere in the game because Super Mutant Behemoth + T-Rex = awesome epicness. Oh and a fight arena that can be built into settlements where I can pit criminals caught by settlement guards against all manner of nasties from the wasteland.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet, but the first mod I load for almost any Beth game is an Autosave Manager. CASM or an equivalent.

You actually have some options for managing your autosaves from what I can gather.

Edited by JianXintou