ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Modding Ideas Topic

CansecoDev

*** Minor Spoiler of an in game location***

I read the location list earlier today and was excited to see they have an insane asylum we can explore but at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed. They chose to go with Bridgewater State Hospital instead of McLean Hospital. McLean is much closer to Boston and in my opinion a far better location to explore. It has a huge campus with a ton of different buildings with a full underground tunnel system that connects all of them and I think would make for a perfect creepy/scary to dive into. I was already planning on finding out if any of the creators of other big mods from previous fallout titles were interested in making a scary mod together. I live right near McLean and can provide photos and other assorted information to make it accurate and interesting.

Anyone else think Fallout needs more frightful fun?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body Slide ported over from Skyrim would be my suggestion. That way we don't have the issues we did with Skyrim, FO3 and NV with armours working with one body and not another.

Also with Body Slide we could have one really high quality and customisable body that is well UV mapped and skinned for animation so that we don't end up with 8 different bodies to suit every ones taste.

In terms of quality I mean something along the lines of "Genesis 4 female" from Daz3D in terms of detail. That product can go from a 22 year old super model, to a disfigured 89 year old to a 15 year old teenager girl with all different proportions for each.

Speaking of animation, FNIS would be good as well.

Also having a body that doesn't deform as much when moving as skyrims bodies had issues where the mesh would collapse when making certain movements, esp anything that required an arm to lift as the arm moved and not the shoulder.

@galenwolf Caliente already said she is planning to make a FO4 CBBE version so I would bet if she does it will come with Bodyslide and Texture Blender since those are continuations of CBBE itself.

What I want to see is a dialogue system revamp. NO DIALOGUE WHEEL! A simple proper list on the bottom of the screen with better descriptions and what emotion the line will be delivered in. Dialogue in Mass Effect was the one feature I hated in that game, I couldn't talk to Kaiden when playing as femshep because you never know what's going to be "lets go to my room and see if we can rock the ship off course from my bed" to "whats your opinion on the crew". Then one option is happy and one is angry and no way to know which one it is.

Edited by jet4571

What I want to see is a dialogue system revamp. NO DIALOGUE WHEEL! A simple proper list on the bottom of the screen with better descriptions and what emotion the line will be delivered in. Dialogue in Mass Effect was the one feature I hated in that game, I couldn't talk to Kaiden when playing as femshep because you never know what's going to be "lets go to my room and see if we can rock the ship off course from my bed" to "whats your opinion on the crew". Then one option is happy and one is angry and no way to know which one it is.

man im with you. i actually already suggested it. i was fine with the old system i freakin hate dialog wheels.