3. CBBE/UNP bodies
  4. A Quality Post-Nuclear Map with Roads
  5. Fores New Idles in Fallout 4
  6. Fallout HD - 4k textures
  7. Racemenu
  8. KS Hairdos/ApachiiSkyHair
  9. XPMSE
  10. Animated Prostitution in the Wasteland

I swear, some of those sound so familiar...but I can't place what game they are from...

mounted weapons on the power armor, I'm talking the works:

fore arm guns/melee weapons,

shoulder mounted missle launchers,

backpack mounted longrange/heavy weapons,

palm blaster,

AND FRIGGIN EYE LASERS

So basically you want to be Iron Patriot? I totally get you. ;-)

With a little bit of Armored Core thrown in for flavor :-D

Somebody please make a simple mod that enables aim toggle.

Holding down the right mouse button to aim is singlehandedly killing my enjoyment of this game. I will never get used to it. I was pissed off at Bethesda for not giving us this option in previous games, but I bought this one believing their talk about having learned from all the feedback etc. I suppose they only meant feedback from console gamers when they said that. Those of us who like to play with a keyboard and mouse are screwed in more than one way. The biggest issue for me personally is the lack of ability to simply right click to toggle my aim.
This would have been the easiest thing to include in the game. As far as I'm aware there's not even a .ini tweak; this feature will have to be added by way of a mod.

So I'm begging everyone capable of making this happen to consider writing a script, or whatever it takes to get this fix done. I would be eternally grateful.

Edited by MacSaxon

Holding down the right mouse button to aim is singlehandedly killing my enjoyment of this game. I will never get used to it. I was pissed off at Bethesda for not giving us this option in previous games, but I bought this one believing their talk about having learned from all the feedback etc. I suppose they only meant feedback from console gamers when they said that. Those of us who like to play with a keyboard and mouse are screwed in more than one way. The biggest issue for me personally is the lack of ability to simply right click to toggle my aim.

you are literally the first person i have ever seen complain about this so i am not surprised they didnt do it.

Everyone what Fallout 4 desperately needs is a Deathclaw Wrestling mod. Just watched someone playing get suplexed by a Deathclaw, this needs to be an actual thing in the game. WDWE, get in the ring with the most terrifying creature in the wasteland!

no. they are staged and we all know it!

Here are all my ideas so far.

• A large, real-time flyable airship that can be customized in various ways. You could decorate it as you would one of your settlements (albeit more limited to furniture and the such). You could have people stay in your airship almost like a settlement. Oh, and you can also either dock it at your settlement, or use a rope ladder/anchor combination to keep it in place and get down. And it has cannons. Lots of them.
  • The ability to put together power armor that essentially the Terran marine armor from StarCraft 2. Complete with working Gauss Rifle.
  • A place called Taco Bomb. It is essentially Taco Bell, but in the Fallout universe. It has similar menu options too, but not too similar that some form of copyright issues occur.