[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F4SE team probably going to be updating again since game updated to v1.7.10

I really hope Ian and the team add more script functions in the process, it's the only part of game updates I look forward to is F4SE and it expanding on each update.

Function/Event wish list:

RegisterForKeyEvent()
OnKeyDown()
GetCurrentCroshairRef()
RemoveAddedFormByIndex()  ; So can remove None formlist entries without reverting the list.
SetGameSetting() ;So I don't need hard set game setting values in my esp's
Get/SetName()
Get/SetDisplayName()

SpawnerTask functions :it was awesome spawning multiple items all positioned nicely in one frame.
GameData functions ;these were damn handy for getting all type forms from a plugin in a single call.

I know it's not going to happen over knight, but I really miss these functions from prior game SE versions

Edited by sLoPpYdOtBiGhOlE

Here's 0.2.3 for runtime 1.7.10: http://f4se.silverlock.org/beta/f4se_0_02_03.7z

These updates are pretty awful.

If you are experiencing crashes, make sure that you empty out your plugin folder (<Fallout 4>\Data\F4SE\Plugins) when updating. If that fixes the problem, please let me know which .dll file is causing the crash so I can have a talk with the author about how to perform version checks.

New version just opens Fallout Launcher. Even if I click play, it just reloads the launcher. This has never happened before. Anyone know whats wrong?

*EDIT* Weird, nevermind. I rebooted my PC and it works fine now. So odd.

Weird launcher loops like that usually require restarting Steam. Restarting the computer will fix the problem as well.