⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the 1.10.50 update is out. The wait begins again...

Is this the update that's suppose to fix the issue of having to update F4SE (and many other things) every time a FO4 update come out?

Everyone thought the last update was the update that would no longer break F4SE.

Apparently not.

i believe this post by cartogriffi is what people are referring to about not breaking f4se because of new CC stuff, but obviously when their updates are breaking new things, they'll attempt to fix them at some point and then break other stuff from there, and so on..

Edited by willyb9

-->BUG ISSUE maybe<---

Want to show my appreciation for the people who take the time to set the scripts and mods for all of us to enjoy, you guys are amazing contributions to society.

That being said I want to point out an issue that I noticed while trying to run the newest version of F4se (1.10.50), so that if its an issue others are having than they can correct it.

I noticed that when using my controller(either Xbox 360 or PS4) there's a skipping that happens as if the button or direction I press is being pressed twice. I've tested on my main Fallout 4.exe and the issue does not occur. has anyone else had this issue ?

• 3 weeks later...

Having updated to the newest F4SE, I am having an issue I have not had before.

First start gives me the standard launcher, I then exit, and click the F4SE loader again, which then bypasses the launcher, as it should.

Game runs fine, then after exiting, I cannot get F4SE to launch properly.

What I get is a windows loading cursor, which never actually loads F4SE and it doesn't even appear in the task manager.

The only way I can get F4SE to work again is restarting my PC.

I am at a loss as to what is happening.

Anyone have experience in this specific issue?

• 3 weeks later...

I always get the launcher. I have actually never got f4se to work, although I started trying just recently.

Wiping Documents/my games/Fallout 4 and AppData/Local/Fallout4, letting the game recreate them, then installing the f4se files again and running the f4se launcher does not help. The getf4seversion command is never there.

I have not tried a complete reinstall of the game yet, but I would not like doing that.

I always get the launcher. I have actually never got f4se to work, although I started trying just recently.

Wiping Documents/my games/Fallout 4 and AppData/Local/Fallout4, letting the game recreate them, then installing the f4se files again and running the f4se launcher does not help. The getf4seversion command is never there.

I have not tried a complete reinstall of the game yet, but I would not like doing that.

I have now done a reinstallation of the game, but that also did not help. There are no error messages from f4se_loader.exe, it just brings up the launcher and that's it. getf4seversion is not present in the game.

• 3 weeks later...