Holstered Weapons

FusionCola

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it is about ability to press button and holster weapon and not ability to see it mounted on my character but I agree but I want to see weapon holster ability. Holding the same button as for weapon shortcut should act as holster.

I sometimes want to see my new look but I cannot rotate around my character because he had equipped weapon. Sitting down helps to disable that state when my character looks where my camera is pointed.

Apparently Beth never noticed all those mods that were made to improve their previous games and could easily have been incorporated into this one at the drawing board because they totally failed to include a vast number of them. Why did they think people were making and USING those mods in the FIRST place? We LIKE visible equipped weapons, We LIKE centered/raised 3rd person cameras, we LIKE intuitive UIs and structured menus. But once again, Beth has chosen to take the easy road by issuing a project that pretty much ignores all those things and leaves it to the modding community to make the game worth the sixty bucks we're paying for it. I don't buy Beth games because their games are better than anyone else's. I buy them because I know the modders are going to MAKE them better than anyone else's.

Bump and a +1

Would severely like this mod. You would think that with the heavily modified Skrim engine, adding this in wouldn't be a difficult task considering how many holstering/animation mods there were for it. This is by far, the utmost requested mod my friends and I have been craving for.

MMM I would love it too! +1... 0000000

Also, this might be a bit WAY harder/complicated to make, or even IMPOSIBBRU level harder/complicated, but it would be even more immersive IMO, if every other item you can put on the quick slots (12 in total) would be visible on the character as well on the hip or somehere, not just 2 or 3 weapons. I think this is too much to ask for, so I post this as a mere idea or something. :geek:

Edited by AllenWalkerHU

4 piece dialogue system, removal of skills, relatively bad story and quests, outdated graphics, bad intro...all I can live with. I can definitely forgive and forget al thoose RPG elements destroyed. But you know what I cant stand? The weapons materializing from thin air inside my hand? How dare you bethesda? What were you thinking?The old system does not cut it anymore we need a mod like the one called " armed to the teeth" in Skyrim in which all your favorte weapons will be visibly sheated in your various body parts. Really bedhesta? off all the games that has third person shooter feature like mass effect or Mgspp you choose to embrace the system of GTA? If you call this a system of course. It is pure laziness damn I am so angry...Please dear modders I cant play like this and I cant play this game in first person mode I have far cry for that so I literally stoppes playin until this mod comes. I am dead serious. Did I mention bethesda is lazy?