⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Bug List - If you find bugs post them here

Grasmann

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an emergency distress signal coming from the Red Rocket garage near Sanctuary. I have a feeling it may have to do with my scrapping one of those portable beacon units with the workshop there.

I have an emergency distress signal coming from the Red Rocket garage near Sanctuary. I have a feeling it may have to do with my scrapping one of those portable beacon units with the workshop there.

It does, that is exactly what causes it. I mentioned this before but it never got put on the list.

Edited by Wrolly13

Fusion Core Bug

So after not using Power Armor for like years I decided to use it for once when I reach level 50+. Then I encounterd this bug where ONE fusion core would be totally gone and used up whenever I get out from the power armor. Also the fusion core slot would be empty the moment I went into the armor as you can see from the screen shot. Also there is no alert about having no fusion core. So the MAIN problem is the EMPTY CORE SLOT and USING UP 1 CORE whenever I leave the armor.

I have uninstalled all the mods and tried playing again but I still have this problem. I rolled a new game and tried without the mods, there was no bug. Then I installed every mod I have and there seems to be no bug on the new save too.

So this bug is ONLY on the save file that I am playing. I really do not want to restart on a new save after like 2 days worth of gameplay is on this save. Can any kind soul help me find a fix or make a mod that doesn't require fusion cores to use power armor? I know I can just cheat fusion core 20000 and put it in everytime I get into power armor but I just wanna fix it with a permanent solution.

http://imgur.com/ojKzDOJ

Edit : I have tried to use other frames and even spawned new ones in that save file. All of the frames have this problem.

Here's one that I've been experiencing. I'm not sure for others, but this is game breaking for me. When going through an area and having disarmed and looted mines, those mines will not be there upon reloading the game for any reason. *Any* reason.

You mean if you died and the game reloaded on it's own?

I think that's by design to prevent the player from blowing up again on the same thing.

I noticed that too.

I blew up from a mine in some random diner thingy and when the game realoaded I went in again and searched for that damn thing.

But I couldn't find it anywhere.

It does, that is exactly what causes it. I mentioned this before but it never got put on the list.

I listed it.

I've have from time to time had my characters weapon disappear, you can fire, reload equip other weapons and there all invisible. I found that moving the view from first person to third and then back seems to fix the error. I've had this happen on four separate occasions.

I believe that error is already listed.

I played around with having Dogmeat disable mines (I've heard that is a thing). He walked over to one, I heard the *dink* sound of it being disarmed, I got the animation of him picking it up and bringing it back to me, but it actually stayed where it was. When I walked over to the mine *BOOOOM*.

I listed it.

Fusion Core Bug

I listed it and added a link for more information.

Seems to be a strange bug.

somehow Cait is acting what I act. Sometimes she fall down. it's weird and she don't have her only animation and out of control.

I supposed that the perk of ''inspirational'' is conflict with Cait.

Did you see similar problems with other companions?

i can't talk to Quinlan and other NPC's from the Brotherhood of Steel....

The Problem is that i can't finish some quests then :/

Try to speak to Lancer Captain Kells.

Maybe he wants to talk to you before anybody else will do anything and the game just doesn't tell you that.

The game likes to do that. XD