⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Bug List - If you find bugs post them here

Grasmann

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the terminals it can be multi or a single option and you are stuck. Have not had it happen to any I have hacked though.

So the terminals you listed are terminals you got stuck on?

yes

Anyone else got this?

The whole group I picked up from Museum disappeared from Sanctuary and are sitting back at the Museum again. They are still counted as people in the settlement tho...

I can make Preston follow me but thats about it. Also doesn't matter where I send him, he always goes back to Museum.

Edit: tried to move,kill and resurrect them with console, doesn't do a thing. They are like glued to the Museum.

Edit: the Museum keeps spawning raiders and all the items are there again.

Edited by antze

Kind of surprising that this one hasn't been posted here as I have seen many people complain about this one over on the Bethesda forums. In full screen mode the lock picking screen doesn't work. Hit E to interface with a locked safe or whatever and the screen goes out of focus so your focus is on the lock pick screen but there is no screen. The sounds are there for adjusting the lock pick location but no video to go along with it. I flipped to windowed mode and the lock pick screen comes up just fine then.

Anyone else noticed certain rank 1 and 2 weapon mods stats are either useless or same/less than lower tier versions? Havent gotca list handy but ill get one soon

I don't know what caused it but i can no longer assign companions to settlement tasks, when i highlight them the options for settlers/dismissed companions does not appear.

This bug seems to affect companions individually as it has appeared only on Cait and Piper so far with my other companions unaffected.

No known fix, I have already tried removing their previously assigned station from the settlement and re-hiring and dismissing them(both in and far away from the settlements).

I no know is this intentional or buggy? When piper as your companion. She kept talk to you : alway on good behaviour, ah? Then there the same 4 replies to answer. It also happen whenever you enter building, near her or sometime it just randomly asking you same question... This make your character turn to her.

And talk menu to speak to her gave the same above question. No more the default request to ask.

Edited by 8ltg

Mouse lag, the pointer will just stop moving when you rotate, this can be fixed by following the ini steps here

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3s5x0k/fallout_4_mouse_acceleration_fix/

Sadly this makes the game way too fast on higher end machines, combat is superhero speed and bobby pins break when following the fix.

--

Frequently the V key prompt to enter building mode disappears and I have to select the workbench manually, this can also cause a bug with the weapon not appearing or pipboy, when exiting building mode.

Edited by Markmid