Mod Detectives

DoctorKaizeld

My pipboy map has a grid along the edges... A B C D on one side and 1 2 3 etc on the other. It also has all the power armor marked even if I haven't discovered it and circles on every spot on the map that I haven't discovered.
Additionally, fast travel works on survival mode.

I'm not using any map mods, fast travel mods, or location revealers or anything like that. Does anyone know what mod does this? I have over 300 (and none of them have anything to do with this as far as I know) so I'm never going to find it by disabling them one at a time. Maybe someone recognizes this map? Thanks.

• 4 months later...

There's a door called "Murdock Road 121" in my fallout 4 game. It doesn't show up on google so I assume it's from one of the following mods: Tales from the Commonwealth, Beantown Interiors, Lexington Interiors, Concord Expanded. I can't troubleshoot it effectively until I figure out which one it is, and pulling mods out mid-playthrough just messes things up. Anyone recognize that address as being from a specific mod?
thanks

• 4 months later...

Well, in order to help to get this amazing idea going I'll post the links of a people that asked "which mod is this" on other areas.

1. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6173953-which-mod-is-this/

2. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6177453-what-mod-is-this-armor-from/

Number 2 looks like one of those mods you never find on Nexus. Probably some 3D outfit purchased from a site where its only for personal use, and the Poly count is always too high.

Closest thing I have seen is Rainbow 6 armor pack.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm late to the game on this post, but I know exactly where you can find the #2 mod. Problem is, I'm not sure I'm allowed to directly link to it. Don't actually know what Nexus's rules are on these things and would prefer not to run afoul of them.

It's one of XiNAVOROs conversions and it's available on the less reputable modsites with looser rules. If you private-message me, I'll send you the direct link. But in short, the female armor is "Francesca Lei Polenta" and the male armor is from the "Phantomer's Pack".

• 1 year later...

I've got a LOT of settlement mods now... and I've noticed that I have a fusebox available for constructionn that gives 200 power. Er... I really can't figure out which mod added that. And I've been looking for a while. Anyone know off the top of their head?

That is either:

* Build your own vault

* Vault 88 DLC :tongue:

Edited by Sephrajin