Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not have it so u can put fusion cores back in the modules u found them in and after a couple of days they will recharge... it is nuclear power were talking about.

+ i really want to see the riot/ranger armor from nv and posibly some of my old weapons ( rhino mcs, 45 auto, all amarican, hunting shotgun) a throw back pack would be great

Why not have it so u can put fusion cores back in the modules u found them in and after a couple of days they will recharge... it is nuclear power were talking about.

+ i really want to see the riot/ranger armor from nv and posibly some of my old weapons ( rhino mcs, 45 auto, all amarican, hunting shotgun) a throw back pack would be great

Good idea, will add.

That ranger armor was sweet. Don't worry, I'm sure some will make new weapons as soon as the geck rolls out. Will add as add past game weapon and armor.

i would love to see the ranger armor in this game, i wonder if someone might make one with power armor like visual properties such as powered legs and arms or something. i cant wait to see the things the modders will come up with.

You can't be serious by mentioning all these and not mentioning the return of "T" button to be able to use it to wait anywhere and anytime! You just cannot be serious man!...Also VATTS complete freeze is a HUUGE must, thank God its been already released!...Now waiting for my "any place T button" to hit Nexus modding site!

Edited by KovNik2015

You can't be serious by mentioning all these and not mentioning the return of "T" button to be able to use it to wait anywhere and anytime! You just cannot be serious man!...Also VATTS complete freeze is a HUUGE must, thank God its been already released!...Now waiting for my "any place T button" to hit Nexus modding site!

This list for huge demand mods, and many like the new vats.

This list for huge demand mods, and many like the new vats.

Press "T" button to wait any place is indeed HUGE demanded mod! I know what i'm talking about! If you don't believe me you either just don't keep your tracking quite enough to notice or just try to deny obvious! Return of "T" button to be able to wait anywhere is nearly AS important as any other major overhaul mod, like atmopshere changing, or gameplay mechanics changing mods, that usually receive lots of praise!

Press "T" button to wait any place is indeed HUGE demanded mod! I know what i'm talking about! If you don't believe me you either just don't keep your tracking quite enough to notice or just try to deny obvious! Return of "T" button to be able to wait anywhere is nearly AS important as any other major overhaul mod, like atmopshere changing, or gameplay mechanics changing mods, that usually receive lots of praise!

i actually never needed it because i never used it.

- Mini Map HUD Display - how have i not seen anyone request this yet? I want a local area view mini map for the HUD, so you don't have to go into the pipboy every time you want to see where you are. That and the ability to place and name multiple map markers, so you can find that locked safe you couldn't open 15 hours ago. some1 almost created it for skyrim and it looked great but the modder quit working on it and it was never released, but with the soon to come updated Creation Kit, I'm hoping it will be possible.

Here's a video of the skyrim minimap mod that was never finished -

Edited by PensiveWolF