Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am loving FO4, but what I love so much more is, this is the perfect game for modders. its like the blueprint of your favourite object, and then saying to the world, "here go nuts. But heres the software to do it, to make it as easy as possible, and dont worry, its not stupidly complicated, so everyone can have a go."

#1 lower the gun in FP view, it just looks way too high. you shouldnt be able to see the entire gun, just the top 1/3_1/2 of it.

#2 new textures on the moddable parts to each weapon, Eg create an m16/m4 etc etc

#3 body armour parts, that create a suit. Eg you get the chinese stealth suit in 6 parts,

---once combined you get a full stealth suit,and/or combat suit, (instead of armpads and kneepads)

#4 full suits of armour in various locations

#5 expand the map a little more (is it even possible?)

#6 refer to FONV, FO3, skyrim for the popular mods, and incorporate a different, updated version into FO4.

#7 Complete weapons, self explanatory.

#8 less gore. IRL when you shoot an animal with a .22 it doesn explode into a million pieces and blood everywhere. so when a mole rat goes splat with a 10mm, I dont like it, so an option there for added realism I would love to see

#9 carrying on from #8 force modifier. its fun to shott enemies and bounce them off the screen, but I like it when you headshot a person and the body falls.

#9 expand on the village building concept with making buildings etc. Also re textures on the buildings you build.

#10 the ability to send settlers from different places, to one location. more of my OCD, but I like my settlers in one place, not 5-10. Seriously why would 2 settlers stay in a stupid little area when they can be safer in a large group/village

#11 as one post suggested, lighting a cigar. adding some little animations to give it more feel. Something from arma, holding the gun but looking around

#12 adding binculars and other items from previous FO games

#13 rebuilding and running some buildings, like "run the lucky 38" from fonv

#14 when searching the wasteland, being able to send some parts back to base for scrap.

#15 a more streamlined inv. sorting system. maybe a couple more menus? I hate scrolling through 500+ pieces of loot to get 1 adhesive. So categorize each junk?

#16 retex on furniture in village.

#17 more more MORE decorations, furniture paintings containers etc. think sims.

#18 NVG + darker nights, brighter days etc. no doubt it will be implemented.

#19 overhaul of major locations and make them tidier, brighter. I was disappointed when I finally get to diamond city and how scruffy it is.

*EDIT*

#20 a FOMOD, unless bethesda creates a nice, easy to use program.

#21 when moving bodies or objects, IDK have darht vaders hand show up like a force grip.

#22 when looking at the ground, you can see your boots

#23 a wardobe, somewhere. just a wardrobe so you can store your clothes.

#24 the tool rack that you use for scrap, can be used to store weapons, then display weapons. ot just a weapons display shelf/case. maybe a weapon room that you can build in sanctuary

#25 prone mode + sneak.

#26 change walk/run speed. also add a sway when running

#27 bipod for snipers

#28 slo-mo instead of VATS

#29 Jetpack. for those of us who like sniping, but cant get to a roof.

#30 random enemy spawn within a certain radius. kinda like hide and seek, but you dont know where or what it is. couple with a script, and FO4 becomes that extra bit thrilling

#31 when selling items to vendors, HIDE books/mags etc to narrow down the list. Perhaps a script that lets you select items to hide, so you can finish a little bit faster.

#32 a bench to break down junk into respective parts, or a cabinet/box etc that sorts each junk into catergories. Also, with items with multiple uses EG desk fan, the bench breaks all 3 parts, or an option that you choose.

#33 ADV. Recon thermal NV mod. xray vixion etc. Coupled with a wicked looking helmet to boot (power armour helmet reskin?) and a quest where its guarded by 3 legendary deathclaws?

#34 Bring back some old enemies from previous games? but is that even possible since its not a retex, idk

Edited by kiwi047

No Bugs or No radscorpion mode?

#16 retex on furniture in village.
#17 more more MORE decorations, furniture paintings containers etc. think sims.
#22 when looking at the ground, you can see your boots

Already in.

Please read the first post, but thanks for commenting.

To anyone making an unofficial patch to this game...

I normally do not care to post, but this is a gross misdesign. Apparently fast travelling to vault 75 = unavoidable land mine death.....so yea, that needs to be modded out along with whatever little changes/fixes the mod brings, just throwing it out there

To anyone making an unofficial patch to this game...

I normally do not care to post, but this is a gross misdesign. Apparently fast travelling to vault 75 = unavoidable land mine death.....so yea, that needs to be modded out along with whatever little changes/fixes the mod brings, just throwing it out there

Added as unofficial patch.

12 Favs are not enough, not when i want to change colthing on the fly for diff kinds of defense or dialogue options to be available. is there anyway to either add more fav slots or to make invintory sortable by weight/stat boost/ defense type/ etc.?

Maybe with script extender.