Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a mod that lets you rename any equipable item, not just the stuff that can be modded, a lot of the armor/clothes aren't moddable so you cant rename them, and when you have a few dozen clothing items in one container or your inventory, the ability to name you favorite outfits would make finding them in that long list a lot easier. because lets face it, there just aren't enough vanilla fav slots to use, and it's not set up the best way either. I mainly want this so I can put a symbol at the front of the item name like a # or * so that all my most used items always stay at the top of the list.

Edited by PensiveWolF

Anyone for a Pipboy Readius / Pipboy Remover mod? Because that's all I'll need until those alternative start mods come out! :D

How will you manage your states, quests and inventory then smart guy?

If you are suggesting another alternative and that is a good idea. You will have to wait for the geck and a bright smarty pants.

Does not belong in this thread, I have never seen any request like this. Good idea though.

how about a mod that lets you rename any equipable item, not just the stuff that can be modded, a lot of the armor/clothes aren't moddable so you cant rename them, and when you have a few dozen clothing items in one container or your inventory, the ability to name you favorite outfits would make finding them in that long list a lot easier. because lets face it, there just aren't enough vanilla fav slots to use, and it's not set up the best way either. I mainly want this so I can put a symbol at the front of the item name like a # or * so that all my most used items always stay at the top of the list.

A renaming tool seems to be wished by many, will add. This also seems like a wish for sorting mod, will add.

Here is a tip from reddit, rename your guns as the ammo they use. Don't tell me all your top guns and clothing are not modd-able?

Can someone explain Wheel Begone? Is that referring to the dialogue wheel or some other wheel?

Why of course.

Did you think it I was suggesting removing wheels from cars, bikes or the like? what the point of that?

Ha, I figured that's what it was but I just wanted to make sure before posting it myself. Thanks for the list.