Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pretty clearly a key feature gone from the previous games that should be added to the list.

I'm pretty surprised at you two somehow considering it "not important".

Also, if you guys really think people will always comment on something they care about it, you've got a lot of world learning to do. That's not how vocal MINORITY works.

One person commenting on something might as well be worth +50.

And yes, I'd say 50 views in an hour is a relatively lot.

Edited by neonie

Some pipboy replaces. I have 2 ideas for them.

1st would be the eye droid from metal gear solid 5. It's cool and it can work with an animation adjustment and figuring out how to display it like a hologram.

2nd would be to replace the left arm with a robot arm. When you access what would be the pip boy a panel on the forearm will open up showing the display.

Oh and invisible armor, or separating clothing parts into pants gloves and shoes.

Edited by nachobear510

Has anyone made a mod to respect all points? I'm aware you can do that with the console, but that process is a bit time consuming. But that just means it should be easier for someone to make a mod to streamline this.

There is an option in game that allows you to reset all points as you're about to exit vault 111. If someone could figure out a way to get that screen to appear any time that could be a simple mod.

I think it's pretty clearly a key feature gone from the previous games that should be added to the list.

I'm pretty surprised at you two somehow considering it "not important".

Also, if you guys really think people will always comment on something they care about it, you've got a lot of world learning to do. That's not how vocal MINORITY works.

One person commenting on something might as well be worth +50.

And yes, I'd say 50 views in an hour is a relatively lot.

You are right, but this not what the list for.

It for huge demand no brainer mods that will pop sooner or later for sure, like please add new armor, weapon and mods. It doesn't matter of the idea is bad or not, lore friendly or not or important to gameplay or not and are wanted by many by majority of fo4 players, not the minority. Then the mod will be removed when it made.

Let say 80% of players wanted a mod that adds a play boy house, while 20% wanted a house in good neighbor that fits the place. The play boy house will be added.

If someone wishes for golden ideas mods thread, why not make one? It a good idea.

I guess I will add fast travel anywhere, it seems like a no brainer when I thought about it.

Has anyone made a mod to respect all points? I'm aware you can do that with the console, but that process is a bit time consuming. But that just means it should be easier for someone to make a mod to streamline this.

There is an option in game that allows you to reset all points as you're about to exit vault 111. If someone could figure out a way to get that screen to appear any time that could be a simple mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/895/?

Had a read through and I can only find mention of this in one replay.

This game is about weapons, rare weapons, special weapons, limited weapons. We go out of our way to find them, Google them. Kill bosses for them. WHY the **** have Bethesda not given us a beautiful Display case to put them in. We have the Bobble Head Stand, Magazine Rack. No Gun Case. Unless I am missing some thing, I would like one to be available at my home base. When we get a new Special weapon (or item ) It is presented on screen and looks great. We then shove it in the Workbench and it can't be seen.

#24 the tool rack that you use for scrap, can be used to store weapons, then display weapons. ot just a weapons display shelf/case. maybe a weapon room that you can build in sanctuary

Had a read through and I can only find mention of this in one replay.

This game is about weapons, rare weapons, special weapons, limited weapons. We go out of our way to find them, Google them. Kill bosses for them. WHY the **** have Bethesda not given us a beautiful Display case to put them in. We have the Bobble Head Stand, Magazine Rack. No Gun Case. Unless I am missing some thing, I would like one to be available at my home base. When we get a new Special weapon (or item ) It is presented on screen and looks great. We then shove it in the Workbench and it can't be seen.

#24 the tool rack that you use for scrap, can be used to store weapons, then display weapons. ot just a weapons display shelf/case. maybe a weapon room that you can build in sanctuary

Use tables? It doesn't have to be a display table or a rack.